Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***help!!!***

dcsglow

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go up to her and give her the url to clubplanet and tell her to post on here . . .

after her fist post, reply by boasting about the size of your penis, better yet lie and tell her your schlong is 12" . . .

then, tell her to meet you up at glow in typical jimiesque form:

i'm the one with spikey hair, blue photons and a very, very large penis!

if that dosen't work, tell her you're a millionaire . . .

Originally posted by eggmok

go up to her and give her the url to clubplanet and tell her to post on here . . .

after her fist post, reply by boasting about the size of your penis, better yet lie and tell her your schlong is 12" . . .

then, tell her to meet you up at glow in typical jimiesque form:

if that dosen't work, tell her you're a millionaire . . .

holy shit that's great egg...and the guy who said do this or whatever

"Go for broke kidd just grabb your nutz and put them to the wall"

i need a translation?(vic LOL) waht the fuck does that mean.

Originally posted by chynado11

UMMMMMMMMMMMMM JIMI!!!!!!!!! I am insulted is that the only advice you took is from the male population!!!!!! u need a female insight and i gave it to you!! :mad: :mad:

:bounce:

cd

"Hell hath no fury like a Chynado scorned"

:biggun:

Well, if you'd stop using the Mad smiley and the smiley with the Gatling Gun, then maybe he would've listened! Can't you be a little more girley in your posts? Use the cute smileys. You fucking scare the living piss out of me!

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Well, if you'd stop using the Mad smiley and the smiley with the Gatling Gun, then maybe he would've listened! Can't you be a little more girley in your posts? Use the cute smileys. You fucking scare the living piss out of me!

see shady you need female input on all girl/boy matters, just as much girls need boy input..'cause at the very end nobody has a friggin' idea of whatthe other one is thinkin...hence the need for opposite sex input.

Originally posted by vicman

see shady you need female input on all girl/boy matters, just as much girls need boy input..'cause at the very end nobody has a friggin' idea of whatthe other one is thinkin...hence the need for opposite sex input.

Of course, no one ever takes their own advice...

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

why shadddddy i thought you liked that in me..a woman that can take control :tongue: Im sorry if i scare you but im ALOT older than the 16 yr olds ur used to making those googly naive smiles..:grin3: :grin3:

hows this one shady does this scare you

:mad3::chainsaw::shoot: :grin: :grin:

cd

why shadddddy i thought you liked that in me..a woman that can take control :tongue: Im sorry if i scare you but im ALOT older than the 16 yr olds ur used to making those googly naive smiles..:grin3: :grin3:

cd

You are my hero Chynado11!!!!

cd

I like a woman that can take control, but not one that will beat the living shit out of me. :(

i just am too old to put up with the games anymore is all..keep your eyes open on all sides..:grin:

cd

Aw, you're never too old for the games. You're just disgruntled, is all. The emotional roller coaster makes the game. If it weren't for the lowest of lows, we'd never know how good the highest of highs really were. Dr. Shady. In the hizzouse. dance.gif <-- I love this guy. He's my favorite smiley.

UMMMMMMMMMMMMM JIMI!!!!!!!!! I am insulted is that the only advice you took is from the male population!!!!!! u need a female insight and i gave it to you!! :mad: :mad:

cd

"Hell hath no fury like a Chynado scorned"

:biggun:

i did take your advice...i just responded more the the guys...dr. chynado you're a natural wonder in my book !:D