Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What would ur dream DJ lineup be?

vicman

Originally posted by vicman

Random question, if you guys could bring your dream DJ lineup to town....lets say..3 or 4 DJ's who would you guys bring?

A four man tag team with Saeed & Palash, and Deep Dish. Go 4-for-4, which translates into about 30 minutes apiece round robin.

Geez, tell me my answer wasn't predictable. :D

would be a most exillerating experience. I say they would take turns dropping only the hottest tracks avalible to mankind. What do you say Sizeup, come to my house on Fri to practice a little? Give me a ring bro.

don't worry VIXEN , one day when we're famous, we can have YOU sweep the floors, and maybe perfome a little extra services to us both...ehh that's only if you're lucky though...muhahahaha...:laugh:

:bj1:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

...such as their favorites, Alice DeeJay and Amber... maybe a little Real McCoy on the old school tip, yo... mad hoes at Platinum! *hands Jimi the broom*

:laugh:

LMAO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Jimi, is that why you never make it to Buzz on Friday's, your hanging out at Platinum?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::D

Originally posted by vicman

LMAO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Jimi, is that why you never make it to Buzz on Friday's, your hanging out at Platinum?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::D

EWW FUCK NO....sick:mad: I've only been to Platinum once, and I'll never go again, cause Platinum got rusty...along side the shitty z104 music...if i really wanted to go back, i'd jsut blast z104 in my room and invite some people over.

...such as their favorites, Alice DeeJay and Amber... maybe a little Real McCoy on the old school tip, yo... mad hoes at Platinum! *hands Jimi the broom*

all I'm sayin is ouch... I'll get you back

don't make me sick trance00 on you he's been busy lately but his schedule is open now

Originally posted by djsizeup

all I'm sayin is ouch... I'll get you back

don't make me sick trance00 on you he's been busy lately but his schedule is open now

Woooooooooo I'm quakin' in my boots lmfao :laugh: :laugh: Wait wait, lemme get my tissues out so I'm ready to start cryin'!!!! :laugh: :laugh: fiesta fiesta!