Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite Cologne?

nrgy112

Originally posted by fierydesire

Issey for men, Rochas...this is especially yummy....so fucken delicious and Kouros..

All three of these or French Cologne..and let me tell you they are fuckable ones at that...hahah..I mean the scent is a turn on woohoo;)

guess what I wear diabla :D

Originally posted by breakbeatz2

yea girls have a thing for Curve for some reason

seriously...no matter how old or how many new colognes come out.....curve is sooooo fuckin good!! there definitely is something in that!!?!? OMG!!! and i love rochas and 212 as well

Originally posted by misk

seriously...no matter how old or how many new colognes come out.....curve is sooooo fuckin good!! there definitely is something in that!!?!? OMG!!! and i love rochas and 212 as well

Finally, someone who knows of Rochas...damn this cologne gets me all fired up when I smell it...It just gets me in this mood

---->:hump:

im a cologne freak.... I have a bigger cologne obsession then i do with kicks, to name my fav's id be here for a month... i have like with out exaggerating about 35 colognes... Apples loves it cheap fucker comes to my shitty lil crib, and jacks some everytime...lol...