Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite Cologne?

nrgy112

Originally posted by crystalmethod

I wear Jean Paul..

And damn do women LOVE that!

As for a womens cologne... I dont care, as long as she's cute... that's all I need... : )~~~

Natural pheromones ...

*drool*

hmmm...really got to smell u next time I see ya;)

BTW, for your second comment, um we all knew that already...just lookin for the cuties eh?

CUUUUURRRRRRVVVEEEEEE......... mmMmMMmMMMmMMmMmmm somethin about it... idk wut it is... but it sends me in my own fucking little world. ;)issey is good too but my brothers wear that so i dont like a man im with to smell like my brothers... also- i like aqua di gio but my dad wears that.. .same problem... :tongue:

Originally posted by fierydesire

Hey hun when I am I going to smell you...sniff sniff, u big tease :tongue:

Theres something about a smell wheither its on a guy or girl... i have sometimes found myself literally trying to outwalk a girl to see what she looks like cause her smell is so amazing its like the perfumes and colognes bring out the phermones that make u wanna jump on a person... DG and Gio do it for me i just got good chemistry with them anyone wanna come over and see if we got good chemistry together

Originally posted by quoth

depending on the mood or the date ....aqua di gio,cool water,curve, and an oldie but goodie...DRAKKAR NOIR.

dude drakkar is up there with prefered cock

if you really want some played out cologne with pheremones try farenheight that was big like 5 years ago

try to find Joccomo I think thats how you spell it that stuff is the bomb