• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DOGS---Lady-Romeo.gif

DOGS---Juliet.gif

I Loveeeeeee MY PUPPiESSSS!!!

If ur Curious...

JULiET: Extra Miniature Hot Dog & is no more than 6 Pounds and fits in my Hand...But is VERY VEY Hyper and Barks Uncontrollably and strongly believes she is a ROTTWHEILER!!!

ROMEO: Miniature Hot Dog, and is Very Big on Licking! But very Well mannered. Not as Tough as JULiET.

LADY: Cocker Spaniel, and is an Absolute LADY...& is Terrified of JULiET....WHYY???????

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

DOGS---Lady-Romeo.gif

DOGS---Juliet.gif

I Loveeeeeee MY PUPPiESSSS!!!

If ur Curious...

JULiET: Extra Miniature Hot Dog & is no more than 6 Pounds and fits in my Hand...But is VERY VEY Hyper and Barks Uncontrollably and strongly believes she is a ROTTWHEILER!!!

ROMEO: Miniature Hot Dog, and is Very Big on Licking! But very Well mannered. Not as Tough as JULiET.

LADY: Cocker Spaniel, and is an Absolute LADY...& is Terrified of JULiET....WHYY???????

Do you have trouble with them, or they behave?

i have one dog in the house and its a handfull of trouble with her lol but i still love her:)

Originally posted by jjcbebe

this is my puppy Tomas Zachery..not one of his better pictures...but its still my little baby...he's going to be 2 on Dec 27th

that's a very beautiful dog jjcbebe!! my dog's bday was on dec27th, and he was 2 also but he died a few months ago cause of a stupid car accident. i loved that dog and still do and i miss him a lot. his name was aldan!

Originally posted by djvectrex

that's a very beautiful dog jjcbebe!! my dog's bday was on dec27th, and he was 2 also but he died a few months ago cause of a stupid car accident. i loved that dog and still do and i miss him a lot. his name was aldan!

Thank you! I am very sad to hear about your doggie. He was so beautiful, german shepards are the best..they are so smart..

I am so sorry to hear that..best you can do is get another puppy, and give it lots of love...

Dam cars..i rescued my dog from almost getting hit once..instead i threw myself in front of the car thank god the person was already on the brakes. I wanted to get hit and break a few bones than hit the puppy..

Take Care

Dam cars..i rescued my dog from almost getting hit once..instead i threw myself in front of the car thank god the person was already on the brakes. I wanted to get hit and break a few bones than hit the puppy..

Take Care

thats a nice thing you did for your doggie. i would of probably done it for my dog also. dogs become part of peoples life and they will never hurt you like people usually do

Originally posted by kingartur

thats a nice thing you did for your doggie. i would of probably done it for my dog also. dogs become part of peoples life and they will never hurt you like people usually do

oh yeah i know...Doggies are in this world for such a short period of time but the impact that they make on our lives is timeless..they live to love and protect..a dog would give its life for you without a second thought

Do you have trouble with them, or they behave?

i have one dog in the house and its a handfull of trouble with her lol but i still love her:)

Well....Thank God I have a big backyard, so they are outside all day, and They have their own little apartment on the 1st Floor in my house. :)

Well....Thank God I have a big backyard, so they are outside all day, and They have their own little apartment on the 1st Floor in my house. :)

ohh thats really cool. :)

i live in a aptment, so my dog is basicly home all day sleeping lol

and chew on everything :mad:

ohh thats really cool. :)

i live in a aptment, so my dog is basicly home all day sleeping lol

and chew on everything :mad:

...JULiET(My 6 Pound Puppy) Chews Everythinggg!!! So I always gotta keep buying her squeeky toys, raw hide, and stuffed animals so I could keep her oral fixation Under ControL!!!!

She's a Little Brat...hehehe And she looks sooo Innocent!!!

DOGS---Juliet.gif

...JULiET(My 6 Pound Puppy) Chews Everythinggg!!! So I always gotta keep buying her squeeky toys, raw hide, and stuffed animals so I could keep her oral fixation Under ControL!!!!

She's a Little Brat...hehehe And she looks sooo Innocent!!!

DOGS---Juliet.gif

she looks ssssssooooooooo cuuuuuuuuttttttttteeeeeee

:D

Thank you! I am very sad to hear about your doggie. He was so beautiful, german shepards are the best..they are so smart..

I am so sorry to hear that..best you can do is get another puppy, and give it lots of love...

Take Care

thank you jjcbebe!! his parents were champions in dog shows and my friend bought him as a puppy and than gave it to me!! he was like 1500$!!! he was so beautiful.......uhhhhhhew!! but you could be my puppy if u want:) !!

Originally posted by djvectrex

thank you jjcbebe!! his parents were champions in dog shows and my friend bought him as a puppy and than gave it to me!! he was like 1500$!!! he was so beautiful.......uhhhhhhew!! but you could be my puppy if u want:) !!

no problem :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: