Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chynadoll...

vixenfoxxy

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Which is where PGiddy likes to hang out 'cause then he finds people of his own maturity level :rolleyes:

Which is where we met, I remember fondly it was a hot, humid, sticky summer day. If I recall it was about 2 pm and I saw someone stuck in the little tube that you can walk through, with a little help(bulldozer) I pulled that person out and the rest is history! And I think I owe it all to the playground, oh and the bulldozer!!!:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by pgiddy

Which is where we met, I remember fondly it was a hot, humid, sticky summer day. If I recall it was about 2 pm and I saw someone stuck in the little tube that you can walk through, with a little help(bulldozer) I pulled that person out and the rest is history! And I think I owe it all to the playground, oh and the bulldozer!!!:laugh: :laugh:

Wow that didn't even begin to be funny :blank: Why don't you go take a nap... I don't think your mind is quite nimble this evening. That's so disappointing

PGiddy you can keep your germs to yourself thanks :rolleyes:

Actually, PGiddy and I don't hate each other, we have a mutualistic relationship. He lets me borrow his car and in return he gets the satisfaction of knowing that I was willing to be seen in his presence until I was able to grab the keys and run :laugh2:;) JK JK don't get your panties in a bunch, PGiddy!

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

I agree, I think PGiddy's Audi and I make a fine couple :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: GOOD ONE VIXEN!!!!!

i have to have the bling bling i was raised with it so why be without it now!! dont cheat yourselves ladies... idont believe in marry a man with a good heart and no money...shiiiiiiaaaaaaaattttt...please...i want both...im not living in a shack ill be miserable outta my mind..dont get me wrong...im not knocking all the broke asses out there ..im just keeping it real...i believe theres a man that has both...even a sugardaddy would be fine...:cool:

:bounce:

cd

Originally posted by chynado11

i have to have the bling bling i was raised with it so why be without it now!! dont cheat yourselves ladies... idont believe in marry a man with a good heart and no money...shiiiiiiaaaaaaaattttt...please...i want both...im not living in a shack ill be miserable outta my mind..dont get me wrong...im not knocking all the broke asses out there ..im just keeping it real...i believe theres a man that has both...even a sugardaddy would be fine...:cool:

cd

You're gonna make a fine homewrecker, uh, I mean, a fine homemaker some day.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

You're gonna make a fine homewrecker, uh, I mean, a fine homemaker some day.

is there anywhere in my post that said i would go after someone else's man or ex..NOO!!!!!! im not like and plus i dont like to be anybodies scraps or anyones seconds!! thats what the ONES IN CHYNADO mean ;) NUMERO UNO BABY!!!!!!...scraps are for D-O-G-S!!!!!!!!!!!

play on playa

:biggrin:

CD

is there anywhere in my post that said i would go after someone else's man or ex..NOO!!!!!! im not like and plus i dont like to be anybodies scraps or anyones seconds!! thats what the ONES IN CHYNADO mean ;) NUMERO UNO BABY!!!!!!...scraps are for D-O-G-S!!!!!!!!!!!

play on playa

:biggrin:

CD

You REALLY scare the piss out of me. :(

cd

You mean your not miserable now?