Clubplanet Nightlife Community

!!!!!!!!!wmc 2002 Site Updated!!!!!!!!!!!

vicman

Originally posted by chynado11

well everyone let us get back on track..here...*clears throat*...well i know im definitely giong with some close girlfriends of mine and my manager..so let me know what is up!

:bounce:

cd

So how many girlfriends we talking? Anyways I had a friend that went to MIA last week mid-week, flew on JetBlue, said it was amazing, all leather seats, every seat has it's own TV with cable(24 channels) and it's cheap, $100 roundtrip. They only fly out of Dulles and into Ft. Lauderdale, but anyone who knows Fla. knows it's like 25 minutes down 95(I think) to miami. BUt yes I think I'm in, miami you can NEVER go wrong with a visit there, plus with the lineups:cool:

Originally posted by pgiddy

So how many girlfriends we talking? Anyways I had a friend that went to MIA last week mid-week, flew on JetBlue, said it was amazing, all leather seats, every seat has it's own TV with cable(24 channels) and it's cheap, $100 roundtrip. They only fly out of Dulles and into Ft. Lauderdale, but anyone who knows Fla. knows it's like 25 minutes down 95(I think) to miami. BUt yes I think I'm in, miami you can NEVER go wrong with a visit there, plus with the lineups:cool:

thats true pgiddy about JetBlue...I flew a couple of times on it from JFK to Tampa..its the shit..cable included and all, very sweet deal.

MIA, Ft. Lauderdale, its like DC and Dulles, very near by and easto get back and forth, plus it woudl proly save us $60 or so flying to Ft. Lauderdale than to MIA, so that means more $$$ to spend on goodies...:D :D

OK so who wants to look into all this stuff, the nity gritty...somebody has to do it...?

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Jimi-Jack. What'd we tell you about speaking? You're sitting at the adult table now. You can use the big boy words.

...such an exilerating accomplishment my CP companion.:D

Have we all had not enough time for a cheer?

(raises cocktail glass)