Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rodger Sanchez@ Centro-12/14

Anybody got the scoop on Rodger Sanchez?? Call me stupid, but ive never heard of him b4.. I was invited to go tomorrow night w/$10 admission fee...

Im plannin on hittin VINYL regardless to catch dt, but should I even bother w/ Centro?? (ive never even been there b4 either)

Thanks!:D

Originally posted by snails291

IS THE ADMISSION IF I'M ON YOUR GUESTLIST FOR TOMORROW NIGHT???

THANK BRO.

:D

If you're on my guestlist you get in for $10 before 1 AM. 21 + over w/Id. Check out the promotions forum board, you can see where to email or signup via web-site very easily. I can't talk about it anymore based on clubplanets new policy on this forum. If you have any more questions, PM me.

Thanks.

Originally posted by crystalmethod

Roger S is the man.

Not only is he a sick DJ, his production talent is extraordinary.

Like my partner in crime Aztec, I should be going to Centro after Abaya.

-Steve

Hmm, maybe I'll stop by. What time is the Abaya party? Any special code word to get in? They are pretty strict about a good/girl entrance ratio though which sucks if you just want to chill low key in that area. I haven't been in there in about 6 weeks.

And I agree, Robert's production skills are top notch.

Thanks

peace

Originally posted by gqraver

Hmm, maybe I'll stop by. What time is the Abaya party? Any special code word to get in? They are pretty strict about a good/girl entrance ratio though which sucks if you just want to chill low key in that area. I haven't been in there in about 6 weeks.

And I agree, Robert's production skills are top notch.

Thanks

peace

Hi Raver -

The Abaya party starts at 10pm and is all about music, vibe, and a good time - though I admit, the girl guy ratio thing is something that even I have to deal with as the producer of the party. I can tell you this though, you'll definitely get in... even if you have to wait 15 minutes. Everyone gets in eventually - and everyone had a blast last week. Come early and there won't be a problem, I'm sure. :)

-Steve