Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yes! I found out how we can communicate with Jimi-Jack!

shadygroovedc

Originally posted by dcsglow

You're just now finding that! LOL, hey what's up with the "JACK" on the end of "JIMI" anyway....I don't understand. I don't talk like this all the time anyway...so I'm immune to your ebonics translator, it won't work with me.

Me and my friends have a term we use: Hungry Jack. It means a dude who's all up in a chick's grill, holla'in at the ho. If he's REALLY Hungry Jackin', then we call him a Hungry Jimi-Jack. So everytime I hear Jimi, I automatically convert it to Jimi-Jack.

Originally posted by dcsglow

i feel the deep love here @ CP...with all the members...:( lol

Aw, I don't mean it in a derogatory sense. Without the Hungry in front of it, it loses it's meaning alltogether. But Jimi-Jack has a nice ring to it. So that'll be your name from now on. So sayeth Shady... dance.gif

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Aw, I don't mean it in a derogatory sense. Without the Hungry in front of it, it loses it's meaning alltogether. But Jimi-Jack has a nice ring to it. So that'll be your name from now on. So sayeth Shady... dance.gif

jimi-jack??? you've got to be shitting me? i'd rather have you shit in my living room that you call me jimi-jack!!!

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I'm loading up on the refried beans, and I'm gonna try not to take a dump for a couple days to save up the stockpile of ammunition. :rolleyes:

EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW :puke: that's fawkin' nasty!

Yo Jimi don't let Shady in or you'll be cleaning up FACARD droppings for a week.. you may never get those nasty ass stains out of your carpet!