Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WMC sh*t.....

vicman

Ok, y'all know about WMC and stuff...since the other thread degenerated and I dint completely trust that Jimi will be able to get his mind of Analtoli that much in order for him to look up info on WMC...I volunteer myself.

So OK, I can look up the info and sh*t, but how would you guys all like to handle this?

Who would be going as a CP group?

Who would be going with a separate group?

How many other people (who are not on CP) do you think might go with you?

etc.....

Cheapo hotel or something close to the convention center?

Input please....and no raunch....

Originally posted by vicman

Ok, y'all know about WMC and stuff...since the other thread degenerated and I dint completely trust that Jimi will be able to get his mind of Analtoli that much in order for him to look up info on WMC...I volunteer myself.

So OK, I can look up the info and sh*t, but how would you guys all like to handle this?

Who would be going as a CP group?

Who would be going with a separate group?

How many other people (who are not on CP) do you think might go with you?

etc.....

Cheapo hotel or something close to the convention center?

Input please....and no raunch....

I'll let you book my flight and my hotel room, but there's no way I'm gonna be hanging out with you CP losers all week. Cause I hate you guys. I really do. :D

Originally posted by vicman

Looks like CP will promote a party at Nikki's Beach Club during the WMC, that could be a good way to meet other CP people from the different boards.

You remember that Bizarro Seinfeld episode? I wonder if there's a Bizarro version of our CP board at another CP board. Don't know why I thought of that. Brain just kinda brings things up every once in a while.

Originally posted by malanee

I'm not going with you fools unless another chica volunteers! Wha? You think I'm crazy or sumpin'?

malanee...u can roll with me and the girlies..i got ur back;) itll be like 10 a nite for each of us since we are splitting on my friends get a discount thru work..and i have some hookups with some lists..girl..let me know..as for everyone else..

:bounce:

cd

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

You remember that Bizarro Seinfeld episode? I wonder if there's a Bizarro version of our CP board at another CP board. Don't know why I thought of that. Brain just kinda brings things up every once in a while.

hah...yeah, that was a good one...elaine was hanging out with bizarro jerry...yeah, those bizarro cp peeps might actually be cool err somethin'... :laugh:

Originally posted by chynado11

malanee...u can roll with me and the girlies..i got ur back;) itll be like 10 a nite for each of us since we are splitting on my friends get a discount thru work..and i have some hookups with some lists..girl..let me know..as for everyone else..

:bounce:

cd

Seriously? That would be awesome! :bounce: I'll give you a call and see what's up!!!