Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PARTY FROM THE DEC 8th PARTY/GLOW

chynado11

Originally posted by klub_k

hi chynado11

i e-mailed you but it was returned to me. and then i called you and it said the number was out of service.

anyway, i just wanted to say thank you for being such a good hostess to me. you were a great person to party with!

i hope you have my contact info. if not i will give it to you later.

by the way, thanks for posting up my pic :)

that was a complete surprise.

Ohhhh, so you're Klub K. Helllllllooooooooo. brow.gif:D

Originally posted by klub_k

hi chynado11

i e-mailed you but it was returned to me. and then i called you and it said the number was out of service.

anyway, i just wanted to say thank you for being such a good hostess to me. you were a great person to party with!

i hope you have my contact info. if not i will give it to you later.

by the way, thanks for posting up my pic :)

that was a complete surprise.

haha did u email to the right email addie....pm me for the info again...cuz i dont think u sent it or called the right number lol...

:bounce:

cd

Originally posted by vicman

the pics are nice...but the one that really takes the cake is the one of you and vixen.....groooooowllllll..........:eek: :eek: :eek:

Hahahaha see Chyna, we're dangerous :horns: :hat2: <--well maybe not that dangerous lolz

Looks like Vic has good taste hehehe

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Hahahaha see Chyna, we're dangerous :horns: :hat2: <--well maybe not that dangerous lolz

Looks like Vic has good taste hehehe

dangerous isnt the word...:flame:

and shady hes just as horny as u seem to be but at least he doesnt go outta control and overboard when he wants some action...desperation with the young bucks??

:grin:

cd

Originally posted by chynado11

and shady hes just as horny as u seem to be but at least he doesnt go outta control and overboard when he wants some action...desperation with the young bucks??

:grin:

cd

I'm always outta control and overboard. It has nothing to do with me being horny. The horniness is a constant. But that's just because I am a healthy male. But just because there is correlation between the horniness and the outta control and overboard, does not mean there is causation.

Oh, and Vic's definitely outta control. You should see the way he talks about you. Maybe I can forward some of his e-mails and you can see for real. I had to take his e-mail down to the docks and ask some of the sailors down there what some of those words meant when he described you, cause they were words that my innocent ears had never heard before. :D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I'm always outta control and overboard. It has nothing to do with me being horny. The horniness is a constant. But that's just because I am a healthy male. But just because there is correlation between the horniness and the outta control and overboard, does not mean there is causation.

Oh, and Vic's definitely outta control. You should see the way he talks about you. Maybe I can forward some of his e-mails and you can see for real. I had to take his e-mail down to the docks and ask some of the sailors down there what some of those words meant when he described you, cause they were words that my innocent ears had never heard before. :D

Horny + electric shockers + insane + mr happy = SHADY BROWN

haha do send shady..are u feeling left out

;)

cd