Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question

sumguy

Originally posted by sumguy

I'm not trying to piss any one off here.....except maybe spragga..... whatever.

have fun at your fuckfest. oh and make sure you all talk about me and what a dick i am..... i'm sure i'll be the talk of this get together.....

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes: get over yourself PRICK!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by siceone

jesus what a hypocrite you may not have a problem with people in the board but I have a problem with you being an asshole for no reason. so what people like to talk about sex so what? the sky isnt gonna fall chicken little you dont like it then fine leave just bounce and stop being such a tool go play D&D or something and leave our shag fest alone..

yeah I like shg carpet so what..

Beat of Creep

you moron. please do not reply to any of my posts until u learn how to use puncuation..... puncuation are those little things that delienate between sentances..... u know, "periods", "question marks"... etc....

haha. D&D. i assume that's dungeons and dragons? jesus christ. well, u got me on that one there. D&D. i'll go and play it now.

:confused:

you moron. please do not reply to any of my posts until u learn how to use puncuation..... puncuation are those little things that delienate between sentances..... u know, "periods", "question marks"... etc....

haha. D&D. i assume that's dungeons and dragons? jesus christ. well, u got me on that one there. D&D. i'll go and play it now.

:confused:

...and delienate and sentances are spelled "delineate" and "sentences"...urghhhh...throwing stones in glass houses...why dont u start drama on the drama board...you're just taking up quality space here...

Originally posted by spragga25

And for the record - I will beat your ass within an inch of your life - comprende?

so easy to act like a tough guy over the internet. people like u make me laugh. and i know you would be the first to run away like a little fuckin' girl when the drama came down.

just push enter and then go hide in your lonley world of online friendships.

it hurts huh? knowing that i just spelled out your pathetic plain life in 4 sentances.:D

Originally posted by phatman

...and delienate and sentances are spelled "delineate" and "sentences"...urghhhh...throwing stones in glass houses...why dont u start drama on the drama board...you're just taking up quality space here...

and they all told you that the spell check would one day be your best friend!

thanks phatass.

HOLD ON HERE! QUALITY SPACE???? WHERE???? AS OPPOSED TO FILLING THIS "QUALITY SPACE" WITH WHAT??? how to spell properly????

shut your mouth you fool!!!

so easy to act like a tough guy over the internet. people like u make me laugh. and i know you would be the first to run away like a little fuckin' girl when the drama came down.

just push enter and then go hide in your lonley world of online friendships.

it hurts huh? knowing that i just spelled out your pathetic plain life in 4 sentances.:D

Me? Run away? Obviously, you don't know me at all sparky and you're the little hampster-dicked jack off that's talking smack over the internet.

I wasn't planning on going to Shagfest...BUT...I will change all my plans if you show your little candy-ass there and give you the chance to impress all the ladies by kicking my ass...who knows, if you complete the "Mission Impossible" by beating me, maybe you'll get some play from the ladies!

And since I'm some computer geek that talks smack over the internet...I'll let you choose between my keyboard or my laptop - because I will turn either one of them sideways and STICK IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDY-ASS...You'll be able to fart your posts to the message board from then on!

Just step up pussy.......JUST BRING IT! :blown:

If you don't (or are too scared to!) PLEASE don't waste ragga's time!

Originally posted by spragga25

Me? Run away? Obviously, you don't know me at all sparky and you're the little hampster-dicked jack off that's talking smack over the internet.

I wasn't planning on going to Shagfest...BUT...I will change all my plans if you show your little candy-ass there and give you the chance to impress all the ladies by kicking my ass...who knows, if you complete the "Mission Impossible" by beating me, maybe you'll get some play from the ladies!

And since I'm some computer geek that talks smack over the internet...I'll let you choose between my keyboard or my laptop - because I will turn either one of them sideways and STICK IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDY-ASS...You'll be able to fart your posts to the message board from then on!

Just step up pussy.......JUST BRING IT! :blown:

If you don't (or are too scared to!) PLEASE don't waste ragga's time!

OMG...You fucken told him..Listen sumguyprick..you need to stop talking shit over here. Don't put shit past my boy.. Your the one who seems all talk starting with Spragga for no reason..who is the pussy now...He is calling your sorry ass out...