Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**Vixen's Official Review of Her Last DC Weekend**

vixenfoxxy

Sorry Vixen, I wasn't there.. so I can't comment on something I did not see. I will be there in the future though.. but I am glad about one thing....

F I N A L L Y

we'll have a month off!!!!!!!! NO vixen dancing in the cage.. yeaaahhhh!!! i am looking forward to go to Glow every Saturday for the next month, until you are back.. hahahaha.. jk.

Seriously.. take some dance lessons so your moves are a little smoother.. I know you got the moves, but they seem so damn mechanical.. so smoothen yourself up a little, loose those shoes you wear (they DON'T HELP!! - and we don't need to see your toes coming out of the front opening in the shoes ;-) - besides, who the hell wears open toe shoes in December????), and let yourself go.. but I don't mean to throw up all you got inside - we don't need that - but to dance and make those moves.. and in the month off you are taking, can you please learn a couple more of them, so we don't have to see the same 3-4 moves for the next 6 months?!

Thanks a lot, and hope you have a great Xmas break.. and I mean that.. no sarcasm at all.

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Ahhhh jeez Trance, honestly, I'm really starting to look forward to your comments, I can't help but be amused (and/or pity you).

But the fact that you care about my shoes... that seems a little stalker-ish so don't get all crazy and start following me to dance practice to see what color the laces on my jazz shoes are. As for my open-toed shoes in December, i think if i gave a fawk I'd do otherwise but oh yeah that's right! I don't! Ahhh the benefits of living without a stick up my ass ;) do try it!

BTW, no sarcasm here or anything, but are you coming to 1223? I'll put you on the list. No for real, I think you should introduce yourself! Send me whatever names you'd like to be on the list.

Originally posted by djsizeup

Hey my bust LX won't happen again... yeah come out to 1223 Tuesday I know DCsGlow, Vixen and I (and hopefully some of you other CP peeps) will be there and it'll be my last night out in DC for a few weeks. Also don't forget to tell us NY kids where you're goin on new years.

Sizeup, what time are you guys heading to 1223? is there a list?

o, and i might be in NY for New Years. :D

Originally posted by shifterlx

lol... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yo shady, what do you think of mp3 spinning?

Whatever floats your boat. I actually have PCDJ on my computer at work. It's actual MP3 turntables. Pitch control, crossfader, the whole deal. I play around with it when I get bored. The only problem is, you need two sound cards to be able to cue up one channel in headphones. Since I only have one sound card, I can't cue up a channel, so I have to just let both channels fly and pitch correct on the fly. Which means instant trainwreck for a bit until I get the pitch adjusted. But the mixer itself works like the real deal.

Personally, though, I like the feel of spinning vinyl. Not to mention, you can see the platter, see where you are, and visually recognize what's going to happen in a tune. But with programs like PCDJ to spin MP3's, I say why not? But I'd still mix some vinyl in. You just look cooler. :D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Whatever floats your boat. I actually have PCDJ on my computer at work. It's actual MP3 turntables. Pitch control, crossfader, the whole deal. I play around with it when I get bored. The only problem is, you need two sound cards to be able to cue up one channel in headphones. Since I only have one sound card, I can't cue up a channel, so I have to just let both channels fly and pitch correct on the fly. Which means instant trainwreck for a bit until I get the pitch adjusted. But the mixer itself works like the real deal.

Personally, though, I like the feel of spinning vinyl. Not to mention, you can see the platter, see where you are, and visually recognize what's going to happen in a tune. But with programs like PCDJ to spin MP3's, I say why not? But I'd still mix some vinyl in. You just look cooler. :D

There's something sexy about vinyl, isn't there?

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

yeah, dude, that's actually why i was askin. i'm thinking about investing some lute on the Red Version of PCDJ with their Numark Controller. want to do some work on a soundtrack for a project i'm workin on. thanx for the feedback.

so what's up for new year's? is this party goin down? malanee, are you in with this?

Yeah I was there, I had a good time, PGiddy got me plenty plastered, I danced on the tables, it was fun, you all missed it and I hate all of you for it. JK ;) Actually I had some friends in from New York so I was pretty well occupied the whole night anyhoo. I also missed my flight in the morning in a big way. :zzz2::zzz: whoops!