Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clitoral Piercings

vixenfoxxy

OK everyone, question. I'm considering having this piercing done but I don't know anything about it. My belly ring took forever to heal and it was sore for a long time, and I don't think I can deal with that kind of pain for too long in that area. Does it hurt to get it first pierced? And from what I hear it's like you're forever aroused, you can't walk down the block without an orgasm, and fun as that sounds I think it would get a little annoying after a while. Can anyone tell me the truth about this and not the myths? Thanxxxx

i have my hood peirced...it basicly looks like a clit peircing but is a lot less dangerous and less sensative. (for pics and to see teh diff. try www.bmezine.com )

as far as the rumours about clit peircings and never ending orgasms, its not true

as far as healing...peircings "down there" heal super fast b/c they are constatly cleaned (urine is sterile) and are constantly moist. Mine healed in about 6-8 weeks

its not that bad

to go a step further, here's the link to the experiences on female piercings.

http://bmezine.com/pierce/10-female/index.html

bmezine rulez!

Getting a genital piercing is a pretty big deal, so it's worth knowing the specifics of the piercing. In this case, you're probably talking about a clit hood. And, there are a lot of things you should know before you go under the needle, like jewelry size, style, and placement. It seems that all piercers have their own way of doing things, and they don't always jive with the generally accepted best placement.

for example, on guys, bigger jewelry is supposed to be more comfortable to 'wear'. and, it heals faster too.

so, spend hours reading up on it before you go.

Originally posted by jov13

i have my hood peirced...it basicly looks like a clit peircing but is a lot less dangerous and less sensative. (for pics and to see teh diff. try www.bmezine.com )

as far as the rumours about clit peircings and never ending orgasms, its not true

as far as healing...peircings "down there" heal super fast b/c they are constatly cleaned (urine is sterile) and are constantly moist. Mine healed in about 6-8 weeks

its not that bad

Originally posted by atomicapples

i have a prince albert for about 4 years now, and it took not to long to heal. its all a big muscle (big, hehehe)...

Hey Prince... ive been thinking about putting that stud back in my nose... what you think? i dont know... not very professional... but for after hours/playtime... who knows...