Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jersey Board should get rid of chOsenOne........

Originally posted by clubkitty

....whose with me????:D clubkLitty:D

CLUBCLIT YOUR ALTER EGO CLUB ANGEL NEEDS TO VOTE AS WELL....TALK ABOUT LOSERVILLE....DID YOU KNOW THAT MULTIPLE PERSONALITY IS A SIGN OF MAJOR INSECURITY AND CHILD ABUSE PROBLEMS?

AND YOU SURE HAVE BOTH SYMPTOMS :eek:

XXSPLASHXX HAS A PUSSY LIKE THESE TWO BIATCHES!!!

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

CLUBCLIT YOUR ALTER EGO CLUB ANGEL NEEDS TO VOTE AS WELL....TALK ABOUT LOSERVILLE....DID YOU KNOW THAT MULTIPLE PERSONALITY IS A SIGN OF MAJOR INSECURITY AND CHILD ABUSE PROBLEMS?

......yup you got it.....clubangel is my other personality........you are such a f**king moron!!! GET LOST!!

Are you F**king kidding me right now with this S**t. Grow up chosen one. And FYI club angel and club kitty are my roomates and they happen to be 2 different people. :tongue:

Originally posted by teresadf

Are you F**king kidding me right now with this S**t. Grow up chosen one. And FYI club angel and club kitty are my roomates and they happen to be 2 different people. :tongue:

YA'LL ARE ROOMATES.....YIKES!!!

I SAY THAT MUST BE ONE UGLY ASS HOUSEHOLD :eek::D

Originally posted by sin-sational

No I say keep him around for a good laugh lilke a court jester!

I mean no one really listens to the piece of shit anyway. He's just here to amuse us like watching a rat squirm through a maze!

The kid probably has no friends or family-this is his only source of a social life!:(

OH SIN YOUR STILL HOLDING A GRUDGE JUST BECAUSE I WOULDN'T SLEEP WITH YOUR SKANKY ASS AGAIN....

BEBE...ONCE IS ENOUGH AND AND SORRY TO TELL YOU THAT IT WASN'T ALL THAT EITHER :zzz:

Guest saleen351

See its his little attempts at sarchasm that make me laugh.

Wherelse can you see someone make an ass of themselves over and over again for free!

I do it everyday, its fun

YA'LL ARE ROOMATES.....YIKES!!!

I SAY THAT MUST BE ONE UGLY ASS HOUSEHOLD :eek::D

you got it....we are all hideous!!! LOL!!! we are not the ones in hiding.....lots of people on the board know who we are....as opposed to you......who probably doesn't even leave the house!!

:D clubkLitty:D

I see you got out your spellcheck for that comeback!!

What a way to make me feel stupid!!!

I guess I should stop posting-RIGHT!!!!

Your like a little wind up noid! Your buttons are so easy to press and your sad ass half, witted comebacks are rank amateur at best.

Since your all up on your spelling, read this:

G-o p-l-a-y h-id-e a-n-d g-o f-u-c-k y-o-u-r-s-e-l-f!!

:laugh: :horns: :laugh:

I see you got out your spellcheck for that comeback!!

What a way to make me feel stupid!!!

I guess I should stop posting-RIGHT!!!!

Your like a little wind up noid! Your buttons are so easy to press and your sad ass half, witted comebacks are rank amateur at best.

Since your all up on your spelling, read this:

G-o p-l-a-y h-id-e a-n-d g-o f-u-c-k y-o-u-r-s-e-l-f!!

:laugh: :horns: :laugh:

TALK ABOUT AN "AMATEUR-ISH" COMEBACK....BITCH YOU TALK A BIG GAME BUT ALL YOU ARE IS A BURNT OUT HAG

I SUGGEST THAT YOU SHOULD MOVE IN WITH CLUBCLIT, THERESUCK AND CLUBVAGINA...TO COMPLETE THE THE "UGLY CIRCLE"

AND ALL YOU LADIES CAN START BEATING EACH OTHER WITH AN "UGLY STICK" :laugh::idea:

TALK ABOUT AN "AMATEUR-ISH" COMEBACK....BITCH YOU TALK A BIG GAME BUT ALL YOU ARE IS A BURNT OUT HAG

I SUGGEST THAT YOU SHOULD MOVE IN WITH CLUBCLIT, THERESUCK AND CLUBVAGINA...TO COMPLETE THE THE "UGLY CIRCLE"

AND ALL YOU LADIES CAN START BEATING EACH OTHER WITH AN "UGLY STICK" :laugh::idea:

Yes you know what I think you're right....all of us ugly bitches should move in together....LOL....whatever why don't you get the spelling of my name right!!!! :D

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by xcracker

I say keep em.. Comes up with some funny shit and good combacks... Makes board interesting to say the least..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm with you on that one

Originally posted by laurie619

I'm with you on that one :laugh: :laugh:

THANK YOU...THANK YOU VERY MUCH...I LOVE YA'LL FANS <APPLAUSE - THE CROWD GOES WILD> :cool::bounce::spin::bounce:

Originally posted by italiamale1977

I see your still on your shit stalk pedestal chosen dirt. Don't you realize your nothing but a rambling dumbass? :D

WELL HELLO THERE MY OLD FOE....I'M HONORED THAT YOU WOULD BESTOW ME WITH YOUR HALF-WITTED PRESENCE

HOW'S THE WIFEY?

HAS SHE GROWN ANY GRASS ON THE FIELD YET? OR MAYBE A BUSH? IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN? <WINK-WINK> ;):laugh: