Clubplanet Nightlife Community

8 days till Christmas

chynado11

Is it just me or has the year freaking flew by?? Looking back through this year do u see yourself as growing or being dormant..and whats something you learned this year...haha..we all know shady has bound to have learned a new trick on how to run game on minors..bwahahha

;)

Ill respond after i hear some responses

:bounce:

cd

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, I can't believe it is 8 days until Xmas and I have only purchased ONE present! I went to the mall yesterday and got myself some nice boots and a bag from Aldo, though! :rolleyes:

This year has been incredibly tumultuous for me. I learned a lot about friendships, expectations and more than I EVER wanted to know about partying! I can't wait to see what the new year brings. I asked Santa for a hottie last year, but I think he must have lost my letter.....

I entered this year but a boy, and am exiting as a man. :D

Vic entered this year but a little soft taco, and he's exiting as a Burrito Supreme.

Vixen entered this year a dirty ho-bag, and she's exiting as a dirty ho-bag. dance.gif

Chynado entered this year as an angel, and she's exiting as a devil possessed psycho woman that scares the living piss out of me. :(

Pgiddy entered this year as Pgiddy, and he's exiting as Jasontowns. :mad:

DCSGlow entered this year thinking he's black, and he's exiting thinking he's beige.

Kuro entered this year as a bald Japanese dude, and he's exiting with none of us knowing what the fuck he really is.

Scratch entered this year as a college student. And she's exiting this year with me thinking: GODDAMMIT, WHY CAN'T I STILL BE IN COLLEGE?!?! :rolleyes:

Malanee entered this year with no equipment, and she's exiting with a really nice set of decks. brow.gif

Ravermania entered this year so serious and businesslike, and he's exiting this year with us realizing that he's the raunchiest one out of all of us. And that the saying about the quiet ones always having the most skeletons in their closet is most likely true.

And for anyone I missed, well, maybe if you'd fucking post more I'd know what to write, so stop your whining!

dance.gif

Originally posted by malanee

First of all, I can't believe it is 8 days until Xmas and I have only purchased ONE present! I went to the mall yesterday and got myself some nice boots and a bag from Aldo, though! :rolleyes:

This year has been incredibly tumultuous for me. I learned a lot about friendships, expectations and more than I EVER wanted to know about partying! I can't wait to see what the new year brings. I asked Santa for a hottie last year, but I think he must have lost my letter.....

Girl i totally feel u there...i have been shopping though mostly for myself but got everything done over the weekend..this year has been one freaking rollercoaster and trust you me..i have learned many of lessons especially at the beginning of the year about people and men!! You live and you learn but I went back to something called trouble and learned yet another lesson, stay away from people that never had good positive energy coming from them, but other than that I have grown musically and spiritually...and wanna see what the new year brings ..i have a feeling the next year will be dedicated to new places and change..

;)

cd

Originally posted by chynado11

Girl i totally feel u there...i have been shopping though mostly for myself but got everything done over the weekend..this year has been one freaking rollercoaster and trust you me..i have learned many of lessons especially at the beginning of the year about people and men!! You live and you learn but I went back to something called trouble and learned yet another lesson, stay away from people that never had good positive energy coming from them, but other than that I have grown musically and spiritually...and wanna see what the new year brings ..i have a feeling the next year will be dedicated to new places and change..

;)

cd

You still scare the living piss out of me. :(

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I entered this year but a boy, and am exiting as a man. :D

Chynado entered this year as an angel, and she's exiting as a devil possessed psycho woman that scares the living piss out of me. :(

And for anyone I missed, well, maybe if you'd fucking post more I'd know what to write, so stop your whining!

dance.gif

haha do u really think im a devil...hahahhahahaaa...i am only this red thing when i get mad :biggun: *bats big browns at you* im still that angel you met :love:

cd

Originally posted by chynado11

haha do u really think im a devil...hahahhahahaaa...i am only this red thing when i get mad :biggun: *bats big browns at you* im still that angel you met :love:

cd

Yeah, well, it may be too late for 2001. But you can put the angelic thing at the top of your 2002 New Year's Resolutions. :tongue:

Yup, seems like the year flew by.

How I have changed in the past year? Overall I think I grew..and the grinding at clubs is part of that spiritual growth :D , but in this past year, grinding aside, I finally finished school, made a semi-permanent move to DC after 2 years of contant moving from FL to DC, to FL, to NYC to FL and now here.

As a person, I realized that the moment to live your life is now, and not always looking for excuses to delay that enjoyment like I had tended to do in the past.

For the upcoming year, alot of stuff will probably happen, maybe get back to school, find a nice cute girl ( VICMAN is AVAILABLE LADIES!!!!! :D :D :D )

and taking the grinding will grow to new levels and make and keep the friends that I have made in the past year...including all of y'all in CP (

Originally posted by vicman

As a person, I realized that the moment to live your life is now, and not always looking for excuses to delay that enjoyment like I had tended to do in the past.

In all seriousness and joking aside, I think that is DEFINITELY a lesson I will take away from this year. The whole Carpe Diem thing. I have always lived my life that way, or at least tried to, but this year, I realized that it's the ONLY way to live life. To live as if each day were your last. Smile, laugh, play hard. And never live your life with any regrets. Sieze the day, sieze the moment, everything. Don't suffer from the grass is greener syndrome, but be happy with what you have cause there may be a day when you don't even have that. That goes for everything. Material things, people, everything in life. It's human nature to want more. I want a better car. I want a bigger house. I want the charcoal Technics MKIII's that are only available in Europe. But I realized this year that sure it's ok to want more, but it should never get to the point where that effects your appreciation for what you got. Cause there may be a day when what you have is taken away. And then, you'll be thinking, sure, those charcoal Technics MKIII's that you can only get in Europe are dope, but the Technics M3D's that I used to have were actually pretty damn good too.

:)

Yeah, well, it may be too late for 2001. But you can put the angelic thing at the top of your 2002 New Year's Resolutions. :tongue:

thanks shady awwwwwwww....un besito..and u know the saying...why cant lil ole me end the year with a bang :biggun: HAHAHAHHAA

;)

cd

I was going to write a really raunchy comment about this sentence, but for once I will refrain.

Aw, fuck it. When have I ever held back? Here it is:

Yeah, kinda like Vixen on the weekends. dance.gif

Back off shady brown!!! that kind of meat related tot hat kind of meat is making me not wanna eat at Burrito Brothers anymore...ill be sure to tell them what anti advertisement your giving them haha

cd

Originally posted by crank47

Happiness isn't a "thing" that can be sought, found or bought. True happiness is a state of being that comes from within.

I've always thought this was the difference between happiness and joy. Joy comes from within and permeates your entire life. It is tied to personal philosophy and perspective. While happiness can be fleeting and superficial, true joy is a part of you regardless of whether you get those new turntables, that hottie at the club or the cashmere BCBG top that looked REALLY cute on you!

I've always thought this was the difference between happiness and joy. Joy comes from within and permeates your entire life. It is tied to personal philosophy and perspective. While happiness can be fleeting and superficial, true joy is a part of you regardless of whether you get those new turntables, that hottie at the club or the cashmere BCBG top that looked REALLY cute on you!

Yeah I agree, I mean even though it was fleeting, I think that hottie at the club DID look really cute on me. Oh wait I mean...

Hmm I'm going to have to do some thinking on that when my brain wakes up. I always kind of labelled joy as the more fleeting one and happiness seems like more of a permanent state. Whatevs, a rose by any other name I guess

Happiness is something you can buy, I know I am happy when I buy or get something I want. But then again maybe that's why I'm a miserable prick all the other times.

malanee ur so postive and funny ;)

cd

Joy comes from within and permeates your entire life. It is tied to personal philosophy and perspective. While happiness can be fleeting and superficial, true joy is a part of you....

Yeah, the feeling of wanting to grind girls at clubs does come within, and that is joy, and when properly done, it causes happiness to all!!!!:D :D :D

But I still want to get that Hugo Boss suit...and that would give me hapiness and joy, and make me a more loving person....:D :D

Originally posted by vicman

Yeah, the feeling of wanting to grind girls at clubs does come within, and that is joy, and when properly done, it causes happiness to all!!!!:D :D :D

But I still want to get that Hugo Boss suit...and that would give me hapiness and joy, and make me a more loving person....:D :D

i just love the christmas spirit dont u??? hehe

cd