8 days till Christmas

chynado11

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vicman

Yeah, the feeling of wanting to grind girls at clubs does come within, and that is joy, and when properly done, it causes happiness to all!!!!:D :D :D

But I still want to get that Hugo Boss suit...and that would give me hapiness and joy, and make me a more loving person....:D :D

Hey, I think you left some of your "Christmas Spirit" on my couch the other night.....

Originally posted by vicman

Did I leave my D&G blazer there??!? I cant seem to find that sucker anywhere, I though it was under the seat of my car....

hey i would like a nick warren dvd with the player if u please... thanks everyone for pitching in and getting me this.. right shady and vic??

:bounce:

cd

Originally posted by chynado11

hey i would like a nick warren dvd with the player if u please... thanks everyone for pitching in and getting me this.. right shady and vic??

cd

oh...you want the dvd AND the player...whooo...got start looking for the spare change in my car and couch....now that you reminded me the Global Underground DVD would be nice as my present...*hint*hint*:D :D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Chynado, you don't have to get me anything. Just knowing you're my friend makes this a wonderful Christmas. :rolleyes:

u dont even want the new mackie mixer i got you...ok..sorry i even thought of you..:( and vic u can have the dvd after i get sick of it...that would go very well with my new dvd player hehe

cd

Originally posted by malanee

Hey, I think you left some of your "Christmas Spirit" on my couch the other night.....

o, if we could all leave a little something of ourselves with other people... true things, that is, however. i think happiness is to never lose hope in the things we are all capable of achieving and never losing sight of the essential dreams of our entire lives. the universe has its own way of rewarding us for the loyalty we demonstrate to the essence our spirits, therefore to be happy is to be true, always and unconditionally... everything else has its strange and wonderful way of naturally finding its way to us....

Originally posted by shifterlx

o, if we could all leave a little something of ourselves with other people... true things, that is, however. i think happiness is to never lose hope in the things we are all capable of achieving and never losing sight of the essential dreams of our entire lives. the universe has its own way of rewarding us for the loyalty we demonstrate to the essence our spirits, therefore to be happy is to be true, always and unconditionally... everything else has its strange and wonderful way of naturally finding its way to us....

That reminds me of the ending monologues they have sometimes on South Park. Where the music gets real serious, and Stan or Kyle or Cartman look at the camera and speak about a lesson in life. I don't know why it reminded me of that. But when I was reading this, I heard the serious music. And I was just sitting here waiting for the punchline.

Really, though. Those were nice thoughts, Shifter. So was that Hallmark, or American Greetings? tongue1.gif No, really, though. Those were nice words. No joke. :)

i agree with you 110%...always exercise good things and you will only recieve that in return..also even though it doesnt feel like the holidays I am grateful that we arent over there in Afghanistan or Croatia..some third world country like that..where u are hungry or without...but anyways i think that really is the true meaning of not taking things for granted and celebrating the things that we do have as and looking at teh simple things we take for granted everyday..like breath in our body and a place over our head...alright thats my two cents...everyone have a good Christmas..

cd

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

That reminds me of the ending monologues they have sometimes on South Park. Where the music gets real serious, and Stan or Kyle or Cartman look at the camera and speak about a lesson in life. I don't know why it reminded me of that. But when I was reading this, I heard the serious music. And I was just sitting here waiting for the punchline.

Really, though. Those were nice thoughts, Shifter. So was that Hallmark, or American Greetings? tongue1.gif No, really, though. Those were nice words. No joke. :)

hell yes! at least someone knows that Southpark is the way to go! - in never taking things too heavily that is... and just letting things happen... hey! who killed Kenny!? dammit! Shady did it! just make sure you don't fall into the hands of a little bondage sadam hussein, that would just suck for you!

Originally posted by chynado11

i agree with you 110%...always exercise good things and you will only recieve that in return..also even though it doesnt feel like the holidays I am grateful that we arent over there in Afghanistan or Croatia..some third world country like that..where u are hungry or without...but anyways i think that really is the true meaning of not taking things for granted and celebrating the things that we do have as and looking at teh simple things we take for granted everyday..like breath in our body and a place over our head...alright thats my two cents...everyone have a good Christmas..

cd

...and that, every one, is the universal law of cause and effect and karma... too bad for buddha for he doesn't celebrate christmas...lol. but thanks Chinado11; things around the world might not be so good, but even in a country like afghanistan where islam is emminent and people have to stop many times a day to pray and give thanks for the simplest things in their lives - however miserable - there has to be some ass-hole like bin laden telling them want they can and cannot do, when it is only ourselves, personally who should be telling the mutherfucker that. the thing is, that every society is conditioned from very early on into believing in something far too vast a principle too ever be possible, in this case radical islam.

...and that, every one, is the universal law of cause and effect and karma... too bad for buddha for he doesn't celebrate christmas...lol. but thanks Chinado11; things around the world might not be so good, but even in a country like afghanistan where islam is emminent and people have to stop many times a day to pray and give thanks for the simplest things in their lives - however miserable - there has to be some ass-hole like bin laden telling them want they can and cannot do, when it is only ourselves, personally who should be telling the mutherfucker that. the thing is, that every society is conditioned from very early on into believing in something far too vast a principle too ever be possible, in this case radical islam.

shady if ur gonna post dont post anything negative this is a very POSITIVE post btw

;)

cd