Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***official Wmc Trip Organizing Thread***

vicman

Originally posted by sobeton

Hello from Florida!!

Thought I’d give you guys some tips; to help you out:

Airports – most definitely try to get flights, into Miami International Airport( MIA). MIA is a 10-15 minute ride to South Beach (sobe). The Ft.Lauderdale/Hollywood airport is a 30-minute drive to sobe.

Rental Cars – Unless you plan on driving around Miami; I would forget about a rental car. If you stay on sobe and have a rental, you will wind up paying about $10-12 a day to park your rental. You can take supper shuttle ,from the airport to sobe. If you have a group of people; you can work out pricing with Super Shuttle (305) 871 - 2000

Events – a majority of wmc events will be taking place on the beach. There will be some events downtown at Space, Opium Garden, etc. In addition Ultra Fest will be downtown as well.

A cab from sobe to downtown will run you $10-14 dollars.

Restaurants/ Shopping – If you’re staying on sobe you have an abundance of Restaurants, Fast Food establishments, Grocery Stores, Shops, etc. all within walking distance

Hotels – you want to try and get hotels, which are in the heart of sobe. Hence, you don’t want to go beyond 22nd st. you can find decent rates here. you also will be able to view the actual hotels and some rooms.

Party Supplies – I suggest you take care of these, before you leave. unless you know people down here, it’s a pain in the arse.

hope this helps. pm me if you have, any other questions.

Peace, Sobeton

Thanks Sobeton! So where's the Miami CP meet up? Are you guys going to throw a kick ass party?

Yo Sobeton, thanx for the info! We'll definetily be there in force for WMC and hope to meet more of the MIA CP crew.

Ok guys, I'm getting my air tix this Friday after I get my paycheck, I'm looking at Friday to Tuesday, flying out of National cos in the long run its cheaper than flying oput of BWI and IAD.

Where is everybody at in the process?

:confused:

Originally posted by malanee

Thanks Sobeton! So where's the Miami CP meet up? Are you guys going to throw a kick ass party?

Between the Miami, DC, and New York cp crews. we are gong to be tearing sh*t up ,sobe style. Not to worry, we will have some stuff going on. :grin3:

Ok, it's starting to sound like maybe I should just fly instead of drive. Last time I took a road trip was when I moved here from Texass and let me tell you, the entire trip sucked. SO, how much is a good price for a ticket? I don't want to buy one then hear "Aww dude you got ripped."

On the bright side of things, who's got the VIP hook up?! I *might* have a good one that involves some...ummm....local talent. ;) (no, don't ask)

Originally posted by crownroyal

Ok, it's starting to sound like maybe I should just fly instead of drive. Last time I took a road trip was when I moved here from Texass and let me tell you, the entire trip sucked. SO, how much is a good price for a ticket? I don't want to buy one then hear "Aww dude you got ripped."

On the bright side of things, who's got the VIP hook up?! I *might* have a good one that involves some...ummm....local talent. ;) (no, don't ask)

WTF?

you drove all the way from Texas?!?

anyway, i got mine for about $250, I checked USAIRWYS web site, travelocity, expedia & AMEX and got pretty much the same prices. But I got 2,000 x-tra miles by boking through US AIrways :D

Originally posted by vicman

WTF?

you drove all the way from Texas?!?

Yeah, in a PACKED Buick Century with the back end so low it looked like I had hydrolics. I was in Texas six months. I drove there from Monterey, CA. Needless to say the Buick is now (thankfully) dead.

Back to the subject, I'm gonna chill on the plane tix till next payday and hopefully by then somebody will do the "I found the best deal in yo muthafluckin life" post. C'mon somebody spread the savings love...