Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TAG-TUESDAY: Come meet the NEW underground!

Hey Kiddies! So since everyone these days is pimpin somethin, I thought I'd join in- but this is a true worthy cause and I am psyched to spread the love around.

TAG is a new party crew, looking to bring back underground energy and innovation to the NYC scene. Officially starting in February with monthly blowouts, and weekly shin-digs, we are throwing a pre-partay this TUESDAY THE 18th, just to get the juices flowing and let everyone meet, greet and get down. IT IS COMPLETELY FREE, but to make sure our friends get in first we are putting together a "guestlist". Send name + # to saigray@tagnyc.com .

The perfect place for a)afterwork meltdown b)mid-evening mingling c)pre-Satoshi shakin' or d) all night naughtyness, I hope too see y'all there....and I'll keep you informed on the official launch. And if you haven't checked out W8th, the space is hot, and will be the site of much new goodness, so here's your chance to be in on the new spot.

DEBUT PARTY

Tuesday, December 18

6:00 pm - 4:00 am

at

W 8th

downstairs @ 40 W 8th St. (bet. 5th & 6th)

guest dj sets in 2 rooms by

> JOHAN AFTERGLOW <

> CUBAN ASSASSIN <

> SCHER-ROCK <

Lowphat, NY

> BILL DARBY <

> STATUS KUO <

Halcyon, "Hangover Helper"

> FELIX LAM <

> DAN SULLIVAN <

Jellybean Recordings- NYC

> MIKE Z <

Global Beats , Soundtrack Studios , NY

with residents:

> CURTIS ATCHISON <

> BETA <

> ERIK REYES <

oh, and a warning:

when I said underground, I meant it literally...

W8th, which is between 6th and McDougal, is just a doorfront, which leads underground so you have to look out for it (unless of course there is a line, in which case, you'll want to be on the list

;-) )