Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who Is Going To Exit Xmas Party???

Ugh, this sux.. I really wanna go to the Exit party because a shitload of my friends are going, and I know it's gonna be a lot of fun..

HOWEVER

There are a few BIG problems with that night.

ONE: It's opening night @ Roxy for Johnny Vicious. I really wanna be at this party, I know there are gonna be a LOT of CPers there, and it's a better environment to meet people at than is a huge club like Exit.

TWO: My fucking favorite DJ Scot Project is @ Limelight that night, and he's rare in the city. He does fucking amazing sets, and I really wanna go hear him do his thing, but I'm not so sure if I really like the venue. Also, Anthony Nero is the rez there right? So after Scot's set I wanna hear how he is, I heard he's pretty damn good.

THREE: I've been to Exit for like the past 6 weeks.. it's time for a CHANGE!!

FOUR: I'm going to Exit next week AGAIN for George Acosta so that would make it like 8 weeks in a row if I went this week.

Err.. sorry to be all crazy guys.. LOL, I hate when there are conflicting nights on Fridays where I feel like I need to be at 100 places at the same time. There is a large weight leaning towards going to hear Scot Project's set then heading over to Roxy.. then possibly, depending on what time Roxy starts closing out.. heading over to Exit for late night there.. we'll see though. My bank account wants me to drop dead right about now.. :mad: :mad: :mad:

HMMM......i am going to exit on friday but seeing the things you just mentioned leaves me with some major things to figure out

i love vicious havent heard him in awhile and dj scot project is my golden god(aaaaaaaahhhhh)

decisions decisions...and i am so in the same boat as you about going to exit every friday for the past(hmm) very long time

i just don't know i'm gonna have to think real hard about this one

:confused: :confused: :confused: