Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Every1 who bitched at saleen351 - read!

I noticed you all said that you were only plugging NJ parties in the NJ forum so that made it ok. Thats what the fucking promotions forum is for.

saleen351 - nice list

All of you promoters should try to post an ad on the vipguestlist.com board, see what happens. Your post gets deleted and you get made fun of for weeks. These guys are nice enough to leave your posts up, so don't abuse it.

There's a good chance you're not making money promoting, and there's a good reason for that. You're supposed to hit the streets armed with flyers and a desire to make friends everywhere you go. Do your jobs the right way and mabey you'll start making some cash. Ask you're self - self, when is the last time that someone used my list because I posted this party 10 times on the board.

Come on :blown:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by platinumkeithg

saleen351 - nice list

All of you promoters should try to post an ad on the vipguestlist.com board, see what happens. Your post gets deleted and you get made fun of for weeks. These guys are nice enough to leave your posts up, so don't abuse it.

Your exactly right, I post on vip....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by cmb1975

I was just gonna say the same thing. What name you postin on VIP under saleen? Cause it definately is NOT the same one as here.

Slim007 and I are friends from jackson, hes busting my balls,

the name on vip will remain a closely guarded secret....Hint, its a part to a saleen mustang, my last post was in the dj booth section..........

I noticed you all said that you were only plugging NJ parties in the NJ forum so that made it ok. Thats what the fucking promotions forum is for.

saleen351 - nice list

There's a good chance you're not making money promoting, and there's a good reason for that. You're supposed to hit the streets armed with flyers and a desire to make friends everywhere you go. Do your jobs the right way and mabey you'll start making some cash. Ask you're self - self, when is the last time that someone used my list because I posted this party 10 times on the board.

Keith......Dont get involved in the 'BIG BOY POSTS' you dont even promote....So please, i dont think we need your 6 months of so called promoting experience. We arent talking about teen nites here. Point put is very simple you dont wanna see posts of promoter pushing parties then heres a simple great effective idea.....DONT CLICK ON THE POST!!!! WOW what a fucking great idea huh?

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by shockwavepromo

Keith......Dont get involved in the 'BIG BOY POSTS' you dont even promote....So please, i dont think we need your 6 months of so called promoting experience. We arent talking about teen nites here. Point put is very simple you dont wanna see posts of promoter pushing parties then heres a simple great effective idea.....DONT CLICK ON THE POST!!!! WOW what a fucking great idea huh?

here another greeat fucking idea keep your garbage off the nj board, post ONCE not 50 times! Go read that image, post that the shit you guys do on here.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by kostaP

I think Shockwave put it best.

Platinumkeith - new club college area, wait till schools out then start talking if youre still doing the same numbers over the summer that you did the first two weeks you were open.

Jealous?

You bring up a good point..........I am out every week with flyers in hand and out at the bars/clubs every night. And I make damn good money.....I rarely see people out tagging up cars or anything........and quite frankly I think that is piss poor, I remember when I was a sub getting sent to Roxy to do exit flyers or even SF for that matter, that is the joy of promoting (meeting new faces) and I think the most efective way to promote your party. I would rather go check someone out at their party after meeting them first. What if they are ugly?? That could mean for an ugly crowd......you dont know if they are friendly from a post or an email...........I know that I want to meet the promoter/host and find out exactly what goes on and try to get a vibe off them so I know what to expect at their party..........If they seem boring it could mean for a non-energetic night.......these are the people netertaining us for crying out loud..........its just pure lazy.......its crazy what this business has come to. Its a shame........sorry if i offended anyone just my opinion

Kosta Thank you!

And Saleen, i have NEVER posted 50 times, nor am i some newbie to the industry........maybe try posting about the person(s) you are refering to that post the same event 50 times then you'll see ill post right after you agreeing and supporting you..

Now how about we all chill out finals are over for most of you this week, everyone can go back out for the xmas vaction and we can all go get fucked up with Kost @ image on him! or at Abyss on me! Whos with me :)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by shockwavepromo

Kosta Thank you!

we can all go get fucked up with Kost @ image on him! or at Abyss on me! Whos with me :)

shameless plug AGAIN.....You just posted on your other party AGAIN!!!!!!!!! You need a link for your shamless bumps???You just don't quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by saleen351

Jealous?

Never Sweetheart to jealousy here. I'm just saying Grand opening is a walk in the park. People always look for something new Wait and see if the place is around a year or two down the road and see what they are doing.

Platkeith. Im not saying its not gonna be around I'm just stating that its not that easy. Average clublife is 2 years.

saleen351 - nice list

Just got a quick question for u keith. What do u do? I guess u work at Platinum??? U are definitely affiliated with that particular night club and I have read posts of yours telling the people on the board what was going on and also defending some of the problems that have arisen the first week or two at the club. Doing that is promoting. You are telling people how u are going to change problems that are obvious problems to the club. U are promoting change. Its all the same shit.

kostaP - who are you

Mr. Live lets not get started, well you already did so...

I pulled more people than you ever did, and the funny part is that I worked for you. Anthony had nothing but thanks for Platinum and crew, Joey never complained either. In fact both of them were happy with our preformance. I think getting 25 heads down to 360 was pretty good considering that an average turn out was less than 50 on a good night. I've never been let go from a promoting job :laugh: , I've talked to Oscar. I hate to name drop, but you had to start. I even thought you were nice guy Gino.

Sorry, but you started

Thank you Laurie

stigeleiro - don't start talking smack about shit you don't know about, especially online...

I've been Platinum Entertainment for 2+ years now. I asked for a Platinum review, becuase I couldn't make it. Show me a post where I either defended or talked about what was going on at Platinum. Don't make things up. Thats baby shit. If you don't like me, like I'm sure most of you don't, just tell me. Don't start rumors. I've never promoted for Platinum, and I never will. Shut the Fuck up.

:finger:

kostaP

Just asking, becuase from your post it sounds like you know me. Not tring to start any shit with you. I don't even know you. As you requested a little about me.

Owner/Operator of Platinum Entertainment

Promoted here and there

Former CTO with stockdogs.com

Something big coming up - fill you all in later