Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SoundGarden...

I went to Sound Garden this Past Saturday and I was suprisingly Pleased. I was never there before, at least not while it has been Sound Garden... I went once a very long time ago when it was Chicago's ( I was about 16).

Anyway to put an emd to my rambling, it was really nice inside and the people were really great, friendly and down to earth.

Did I happen to land a good night or is this place as good as I thought?

Originally posted by sigmagal

I went to Sound Garden this Past Saturday and I was suprisingly Pleased. I was never there before, at least not while it has been Sound Garden... I went once a very long time ago when it was Chicago's ( I was about 16).

Anyway to put an emd to my rambling, it was really nice inside and the people were really great, friendly and down to earth.

Did I happen to land a good night or is this place as good as I thought?

Is there a heartbeat all across the walls or have they remodeled?

I went this Sat. also. The ratio was really bad and yes thank god they got rid of that stuff on the wall. To me it looks almost the same with a few noticable changes. I perfer Metro or Hunka Bunka on Sat. In my opinion they throw the best parties. :)

I'm glad someone pointed out the ratio.....I didn't have a good time on Sat. and I guess part of the reason was the 9:1 guy to girl ratio.

I mean come on, when there are 20 guys on line for the bathroom and not a single girl, you know something is wrong.

I used to go there quite a bit 2 years ago.. From what I recall, it was pretty much always a toolshed, but thats NJ for ya.. Music was always good.. Did attract quite a few stray non-clubbers lookin to get there grope on with any female having a pulse..

Always had pretty good time....

I have to check it out and see how it is sometime soon.. It was always a good pregame place b4 deciding to do the nasty and goto FACTORY! (that was 2 years ago, I am much more self controlled now ya know:( I think)

Yes the fluorescent purple & green is really a step in the right direction, sooooooooooo much better then the heartbeat. When I think of class, I definitely think of Sound Garden, hands down! And let's not forget they play such classics as "Wiggle It"!!! Where's my hair spray????????????????????????

Originally posted by Kermzy

Yes the fluorescent purple & green is really a step in the right direction, sooooooooooo much better then the heartbeat. When I think of class, I definitely think of Sound Garden, hands down! And let's not forget they play such classics as "Wiggle It"!!! Where's my hair spray????????????????????????

They replaced the heartbeat with Florescent colors??? Great...do I need my Madonna bracelets to get in the door?