Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NEW YEARS PARTIES in DC!!!!!!!!

blackrainz

I am comin down to DC with a bunch of friends for New Years....any suggestions on where we should party? So far GLOW looks like thats the SPOT to hit...any other ideas? We like house music, and Hip-Hop...and a mixed crowd....no raves.

PS - we got a 5 bedroom house to ourselves for that whole weekend...might throw a decent party on sunday before new years if we can get enough people to come thru......:eek:

Apart from GLOW...what are my other options for new years....something 21+ house music, hip-hop...mixed crowd. I have been to Platinum, and I freaggin love that place...so something at that level or better.......any suggestions? If not, then I think we'll hit GLOW..it looks hot........

thnx.:laugh:

Originally posted by blackrainz

Apart from GLOW...what are my other options for new years....something 21+ house music, hip-hop...mixed crowd. I have been to Platinum, and I freaggin love that place...so something at that level or better.......any suggestions? If not, then I think we'll hit GLOW..it looks hot........

blackrainz we MUST talk about ur dc attractions sweetie..platinum is a no no lol...buzz or glow or five or 1223

:bounce:

cd

Originally posted by blackrainz

platinum....uh, i tend to avoid it after bad experiences there....

Originally posted by chynado11

thats not the word vic lol..its DEVASTATING haha

:bounce:

cd

yeah, DEVASTATING would be a better word, almost got into a fight last time I was there. Went with some friends and there was this guy wanting to grind one my friends (female) and she wouldnt have any of that, and the guy kept on insisting, until I yanked the guy away, I mean WTF is that all about?!?!

Why cant some people just cant take NO for a gawdamn answer?!?

....uh..........I'm hungry, I'm getting some lunch, skipped breakfast.... :D

Originally posted by sillyrabbit

how about insomnia (sp)...is anyone going there? Or is it going to be to hiphoppy (even though I am a hiphoppity rabbit)....what else is a girl (who wants to avoid the burb yuppies) to do?

insomnia is gonna have that thingy advertised on Glow's site, 10hrs of Moutso on 1 floor and salsa on another and something else on another levl....

dayummmm....so basically everywhere in DC is suckin? And everyone I talk to doesn't know what they are doing or wants to do incredibly lame things...like the Black Cat for Peaches O'Dell, or whatever her and her swing band is called....swing dancing? That 10 hour set is looking better and better.....

dayummmm....so basically everywhere in DC is suckin? And everyone I talk to doesn't know what they are doing or wants to do incredibly lame things...like the Black Cat for Peaches O'Dell, or whatever her and her swing band is called....swing dancing? That 10 hour set is looking better and better.....

unless we can convince shady and kuro into a chicken fight...that would be a nice new years eve party

I know how to swing dance. You guys didn't know I was so multi-talented, did you? :D

The Ultraworld thing too. I'll be going since it's all about spending nye listening and dancing to the music I enjoy (and there really isn't anything else going on in DC).

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I've got my bag of vinyl ready to go. Anytime, anywhere, anyone. Bring it.

great weve got 1 person in....i mean u couldnt possibly be worse tha Moutso right? Oh..I forgot that you have that Moutso blow up doll you bought yourself for your birthday.....