Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey Trance00...

vixenfoxxy

I never said I saw her shoes on Saturday, so learn how to read. I could not have seen them.. but I've seen them in the past and it popped to my mind.. I've been wanting to tell her but I always forget.. exams are taking the best out of me.. as for my sexual orientation, I thought it was clear.. but it doesn't matter ..

As for the shoes, we stopped wearing open toe ones in October this year, and that's because it was still warm... but let's be real... November? December? So please start getting a CLUE about how to dress, and then come here and post your BS.

Regarding the pic, is that an "especially reinforced" cage they got at Insomnia? Can it hold your (evident and disgusting) belly? Maybe you should spend more time at dance class, and less typing and eating while you type.. the cage will need extra legs soon if you don't stop growing... ;-) and those poor jazz shoes... I feel for them...............

i think this person is just tryin to be funny, i dont really think that they are being serious about the jokes?? i dont know maybe im wrong...i just said that becuz of the wink icon, i put that when im not being serious who knows?? but if thats the case the jokes arent very nice and its not even a funny joke??

:bounce:

cd

Originally posted by trance00

Regarding the pic, is that an "especially reinforced" cage they got at Insomnia? Can it hold your (evident and disgusting) belly? Maybe you should spend more time at dance class, and less typing and eating while you type.. the cage will need extra legs soon if you don't stop growing... ;-) and those poor jazz shoes... I feel for them...............

Dude, that's uncalled for. To quote a movie I watch religiously, Animal House "You can't do that to our pledges, only WE can do that to our pledges". In other words, don't come in here and start shit before you've even said hello to any of us. We give each other shit, but it's friendly ribbing. You come in here and don't know any of us and start shit like that? I know it's easy for you to hide behind some screenname and be anonymous on a message board. And you can knock on people without them knowing your identity to make your sorry little existance seem meaningful. But if you ever disrespected anyone like that to their face and I was there to see it, I would beat the living piss out of your sorry little ass.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Dude, that's uncalled for. To quote a movie I watch religiously, Animal House "You can't do that to our pledges, only WE can do that to our pledges". In other words, don't come in here and start shit before you've even said hello to any of us. We give each other shit, but it's friendly ribbing. You come in here and don't know any of us and start shit like that? I know it's easy for you to hide behind some screenname and be anonymous on a message board. And you can knock on people without them knowing your identity to make your sorry little existance seem meaningful. But if you ever disrespected anyone like that to their face and I was there to see it, I would beat the living piss out of your sorry little ass.

Thanks for your support Shady. To be honest though, I can't even begin to be insulted by that because I know it's not true. that's actually *muscle* in that picture and I'd know because, hell, it's my body and I am aware of what it looks like. That's probably the most 5th grade thing I've heard in a long time. Discounting 4th grade... which is "I'm going to diss you on a messageboard and think it matters to you" :laugh2:

OK OK I LIED>>>THATS SOME FUNNY SHIT SHADY U TELL EM BOY!! but would u bitchslap her??? hahahahha

cd

Very well said, but I think this bitch needs to either get a life or introduce herself. I can only imagine what her body looks like and obviously she is just a little insecure about her nasty ass self. Jealousy won't get you anywhere in life. Now take your own advice and lose some weight and get the fuck outta here:blown: BTW, if you need money for the new Richard Simmons workout just let me know, since those are the only moves you should know.

Originally posted by chynado11

OK OK I LIED>>>THATS SOME FUNNY SHIT SHADY U TELL EM BOY!! but would u bitchslap her??? hahahahha

cd

Well, if trance00 is a chick, then I would bitchslap her. I've never hit a girl in my life, and never ever plan to. But in this case, I'd make an exception. And I'm still so fuming over that comment, that I might even knock a few teeth out while I slap the taste out of her mouth.

And if it's a dude, well then I'd take mad pleasure in kicking the shit out of him.