Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question on Noel Sanger....

vicman

Fer those of you that saw him the night Tiesto was at Glow..how was he?

I got a couple of his CD's and theyre pretty good. I missed him that night 'cause I was at PVD...just found out he's a resident at some club in Orlando and he's there next Tuesday, so at least I wont go dry music wise during the time I'm there....hell.....next Tuesday is the 25th...oh well...I guess the family will just have to have dinner without me...:D :D :D

Originally posted by vicman

Fer those of you that saw him the night Tiesto was at Glow..how was he?

I got a couple of his CD's and theyre pretty good. I missed him that night 'cause I was at PVD...just found out he's a resident at some club in Orlando and he's there next Tuesday, so at least I wont go dry music wise during the time I'm there....hell.....next Tuesday is the 25th...oh well...I guess the family will just have to have dinner without me...:D :D :D

Noel Sanger rocks as long as he doesn't get too trancey. Oh, but you like the fairy trance, so it'll suit you just fine. He could use a haircut and a good shave and maybe some nicer clothes so he doesn't look like he rolled out of bed and came straight to the gig. But I guess he's going for that grunge rocker look. More power to him.

He used to be a resident at Groove in Orlando. Is that place still around? Is that where he's spinning?

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

He used to be a resident at Groove in Orlando. Is that place still around? Is that where he's spinning?

He's at someplace called Zinc Bar....I need to check on a few more sites to see if there is anything else going on there on the days I'm there...somebopdy told me that Lee Burridge was scheduled for Icon on the 22nd...so I dunno...might have to scrifice myself again and party over the weekend also...family will have to wait....

Originally posted by vicman

He's at someplace called Zinc Bar....I need to check on a few more sites to see if there is anything else going on there on the days I'm there...somebopdy told me that Lee Burridge was scheduled for Icon on the 22nd...so I dunno...might have to scrifice myself again and party over the weekend also...family will have to wait....

Such dedication to the people that brought you into this world and raised you. *Tear*.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Such dedication to the people that brought you into this world and raised you. *Tear*.

yeh, I'm jus' psyched in going down there to see my new nephew....the rest? I've seen them for 27years already...by the 27th we'll all be fighting with each other....:D :D