Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What The Fuck

nabuc1

Happened to this board. I actually used to look foward to coming on here while stuck at work. This board fucking sucks. Where are all the old schoolers and why is Saleen still in New Jersey. The kid's like Herpies. Just when you think he's gone for good he pays another visit.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by nabuc1

Happened to this board. I actually used to look foward to coming on here while stuck at work. This board fucking sucks. Where are all the old schoolers and why is Saleen still in New Jersey. The kid's like Herpies. Just when you think he's gone for good he pays another visit.

Try and be the adult here again brian???????????? After the new year I'll be in lauderdale, but here on the nj board..............

Like the gift that keeps on giving!! It is christmas afterall.

That's funny Little Nicky telling me to be the adult.

What up Emmitt. I'm fucking swamped at work. I'm working on a Bengay commercial and we have to have a preliminary rough cut to the FDA by Friday. How is everything with you? Did you get that call yet?

That's funny Little Nicky fucking a Bengay commercial on Friday. How is everything with you? Did you get that call yet?

Listen, B, I know you like to start shit but c'mon....this is just plain cruel....why are you outing Little Nicky:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What up B???? Nothing but friggin promoters on here lately.....

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Listen, B, I know you like to start shit but c'mon....this is just plain cruel....why are you outing Little Nicky:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What up B???? Nothing but friggin promoters on here lately.....

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You never fail to amuze.

I had to rile his feathers a bit. He's posting his usual rasict trash on the drama board. I was stuck at work last night so I need something to keep me awake.

There are a lot of promoter but they don't bother me. I just ignore the posts. Did you catch shit for not going to Joey's on friday? When's the next T&A meet-up?

SSSSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

It's this Friday I can't make it......We should try to do something, if you can, maybe B4 or right after New Years

After the holidays most definetly. This week is out of the question. Tonight I'm working late and tomorrow is my Holiday party. Next week we our closed so I will not be in the city.

Originally posted by cigs

What's up Nabuc, everyone?????

JBR....are you celebrating your birthday at Joey's next week or is it just Ceeotters significant other? Couldn't tell from your other post.

Emmitt....welcome back to the working world!

What up Cigs? How is the new place?

SSSSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

It's this Friday I can't make it......We should try to do something, if you can, maybe B4 or right after New Years

SEE JBR...there you go again, setting things up for a no show.............hahaha:laugh:

cmb, im okay i guess......nabuc, no phone call yet, im calling that guy soon, cigs where you at?

Originally posted by Emmitt

SEE JBR...there you go again, setting things up for a no show.............hahaha:laugh:

I hear ya, ACE......THIS onetime, however, is not my fault. CEEOTTER, the leader of our Joey's Caravan, informed me Monday that we are going on the 28th instead of the 21st. Me going up there, alone, and trying to get back after being with you guys is not the smartest thing in the <bump> world......(John Belushi, as Jake Elwood, screaming) "IT'S NOT MY FAULT!!!!!!!!!!"

Originally posted by Emmitt

cmb, im okay i guess......nabuc, no phone call yet, im calling that guy soon, cigs where you at?

That doesnt sound good....Tell mamma whats wrong!!!

*not my ritchie!!!!*