Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuck~!~~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!!~

atomicapples

Guest xfactor834

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, I have that exact same ride, in the exact same color...

'02 WRX in Platinum Silver Metallic...

WTF happened?

Who's fault?

Describe please!

Most importantly, are you ok?

Guest xfactor834

Wait...

Who's Marko?

Secondly, does he/she have insurance?

If so, then all you gotta do is pay your deductible (usually like $100), and you'll get your WRX back to new on his/her expense.

But the car does look pretty bad, in which case, Marko's insurance WILL pay (if Marko has insurance).

How did it happen?

Looks like you were rear-ended pretty damn bad, and the other person was going pretty fast.

me and dg was racing...

0-100, see who can get there faster... notice i was hit in the back, so the fucker was behind me... big ass truck cut into my lane, and i guess he didnt see how fast i was going, so i had to cut over to his lane, out of fucking no where.. a fucking car came into the lane too.. and i had to break, fucking downshifting.. rev matching... and the fucker... dont see my brake lights, and next thing you know.. my fucking neck hurts and my fucking car is all fucked up...

Guest xfactor834

Apples, I know you're hurting...

I race my WRX too...

What does DG drive?

At what speed did this happen?

You had to switch lanes because someone came in front of you...and when you switched lanes, another big ass truck was there?????

God damn man...I feel bad for you

:(

Damn guys i feel bad for both of you, that you've totalled two beautiful rides...

but honestly if nobody else says it I will. Those are the risks you take for racing on the street (in traffic, might I add is a STUPID idea).

I'm sorry to see both your babies broken like that. They're beautiful cars, but then again you're both alright and that's good.

It's a damn shame you can't report this to the insurance co, because if you do and they ask how it happened, if you say "racing", that's it your policy will get dropped.

And being rear ended on a highway doesnt cause that kind of damage either.

Your best bet is to say you two hit an ice patch (and were NEVER anywhere NEAR each other when it happened) and hit a wall or something like that. I hope everything works out...

just don't be mad at each other for it. THose are the risks you take doing stunts like that on the road. If DGmodel was in front it would've gone down the same way.

You fucking tool, this is why they made drag strips.... ahhh that sucks so unbelievably bad.......

Did you think you were some kind of fast & furious hotshot? lol

Note to self: Cancel street reace with dg, apples, & cintron....

Hope everything comes out ok.....

Guest gabo

It sucks to crack a car up! I think we have all done it and it sucks so bad. As long as your ok is what is really important.

Even though u loved the car you can always get another one, when u sue the shit out of DG! lol

Thanks for the free legal advice to him Judge Judy... but dont put any ideas in his head for next time... in any event... hes being a goofus with this thread... its not his car that got banged up, my did about 3weeks ago and i have to wait for insurance to battle it out before i can fix... thats about all the truth in this thread...

Guest gabo
Originally posted by dgmodel

sue me??? wtf? I was the one who really was in the accident... in a brand new audi!!! SHIZZZAM!!!

DAMN I GET NO LOVE!!!

WHO CRIES FOR ME ARGENTINA???

I feel for you! was it your fault?dont worry about it, thats why they call it an accident.

so whos car is smashed up in apples sig??

eh some goober on one of those rice boy forums... anway, not it wasnt my fault, its cool just an accident but the thing is that Im driving around with this ugly ass dent lookin' like a pauper, and i have to wait weeks before i can fix it because the insurance companies are in arbitration between each other over whos fault. its prolly gonna wind up being 50-50 split but whow cares really and if youre steal reading this im impressed you didnt fall asleep...

:zzz2::zzz: