Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is your type?

sassa

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by entheogen8

My ideal woman would be 5'9", about 140 lbs. blue eyes, and long dark hair, full lips and a phat ass, for me to grab on to when i'm fucking her from behind. Breasts should be b or c. Any matches for me here?

wow...that almost sounds like me...except that im a little heavier...oh and the wrong sex...

sorry...phatman has a propensity to respond to posts with the word "phat" in them....

Happy Hunting!

Originally posted by origskeemr

DAMN I WANNA MET SOME OF YOU PEOPLE!!! I AM 5'11 NOT TO DARK, HISPANIC, BUT I DONT HAVE A GHETTO BOOTY:( BUT I AM SQUATIN AT THE GYM IT WILL HELP PLUMP IT UP... AND I AM AN ANIMAL IN THE SACK;)

\Hey how you doing hun? why dont you post a pic of ur sweet PR ass;)

...TaN...NiCe LiGhT eYeS...LuSciOuS LiPs...mEd BuiLd..dArK hAiR...gOoD dReSsEr...sMoOtHe tALkEr...KiCk-AsS dAnCeR....etc

*YoUr My DrEaM bOy* ::singing::

but any cutie will do!! i don't discriminate!!!! .........and of course~~DG...my perfect guy!! lol......and origskeemr is my puerto rican prince!!!

Originally posted by misk

...TaN...NiCe LiGhT eYeS...LuSciOuS LiPs...mEd BuiLd..dArK hAiR...gOoD dReSsEr...sMoOtHe tALkEr...KiCk-AsS dAnCeR....etc

*YoUr My DrEaM bOy* ::singing::

but any cutie will do!! i don't discriminate!!!! .........and of course~~DG...my perfect guy!! lol......and origskeemr is my puerto rican prince!!!

miss it looks like they wanna see my pic... lol:laugh: i dunno if i am ok wit makin it a thread i am shy when it comes to that but if you want i will send through mail..;)

Originally posted by origskeemr

miss it looks like they wanna see my pic... lol:laugh: i dunno if i am ok wit makin it a thread i am shy when it comes to that but if you want i will send through mail..;)

he has a mis-shaped head folks!!:laugh: :laugh: ;)

Originally posted by mssabina

i like a guy who's cut, but just enough, tall, tan, i'm alllll about the dark hair and blue eyes. yum :tongue:....and i'm with misk on the smooth talker/good dancer deal....esp. the dancing part. boys, if you've got the moves, i'm yours dahhhling...

:love: , take meeeeeeeeeeeee...hehe j/k

Originally posted by entheogen8

My ideal woman would be 5'9", about 140 lbs. blue eyes, and long dark hair, full lips and a phat ass, for me to grab on to when i'm fucking her from behind. Breasts should be b or c. Any matches for me here?

I am everything except the height and the eyes....;)

i've only been really attracted to 3 men in my life and they all happen to look so similar. i love very tall, very dark (dark hair, skin, eyes....like italians, arabs, israelis, not black or spanish) who are killer dressers. but this is just based on physical attraction. i also find that i have a tough time getting along w/ these kinds of men.

oh, and a good dancer is a HUGE plus.