Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone know anything about London clubs?

shadygroovedc

More specifically, if anyone has a schedule of events for London for the night of Sat, Jan 19, that would be most helpful. Progressive House only. Preferably DJ's that haven't come around here in a while.

If you can't provide me with that, then a brainstormed list of Sat. clubnights in London will do fine.

Ready... Go. :D

yeah Fabric is the p[lace to go there...also check the MOS site or pick up an issue of Ministry or Muzic magazine, they hav a listing of all the clubs around the UK, including London, sincxe London is in the UK.....just in case shady didnt remember that due to his short attention span..:D :D

Originally posted by vicman

yeah Fabric is the p[lace to go there...also check the MOS site or pick up an issue of Ministry or Muzic magazine, they hav a listing of all the clubs around the UK, including London, sincxe London is in the UK.....just in case shady didnt remember that due to his short attention span..:D :D

Well, I know I can pick up a magazine. But this is Shady. Shady is lazy. So if anyone has a current issue of Ministry or Muzik or DJ Mag or Mixmag, then please turn to the London section for mid-January and copy them into your post. :D

check out the Mos site they should have links to other clubs in London...there has to be something going on there, I mean...and I relly mean it, that city is way better than NYC...ok....I'm ready to get bombarded for this last comment......

hell, I'd even go a catch a footie match if I was going, Arsenal, Chelsea, Fullham, Tottenham, West Ham, Charlton...f*ck...I should move there....

check out the Mos site they should have links to other clubs in London...there has to be something going on there, I mean...and I relly mean it, that city is way better than NYC...ok....I'm ready to get bombarded for this last comment......

hell, I'd even go a catch a footie match if I was going, Arsenal, Chelsea, Fullham, Tottenham, West Ham, Charlton...f*ck...I should move there....

Yeah, but too bad the women all have buckled teeth, and the food is worse than the cheese I pull out of my toes.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Yeah, but too bad the women all have buckled teeth, and the food is worse than the cheese I pull out of my toes.

dude, i dunno about the women, but the food is awsome...see since english food sucks in genral, and London is such a cosmopolitan city, it has been very receptive of new cuisines and now they have some of the best in the world especially as they combine cuisines to come up with new combinations and stuff....rest assure that food-wise London is of the best there is.

dude, i dunno about the women, but the food is awsome...see since english food sucks in genral, and London is such a cosmopolitan city, it has been very receptive of new cuisines and now they have some of the best in the world especially as they combine cuisines to come up with new combinations and stuff....rest assure that food-wise London is of the best there is.

OK, but the women still have mangled fangs. :D

Fucking Beckham. He's a god over there. How can I compete with that? :rolleyes:

shave your head, lose weight, and marry a popular pop star for starters...being good at soccer wouldnt be a bad idea either, since I don't think computer geeks tend to have that much press coverage....

Vic got you those pictures of Beckham for Christmas. I'll get you a case of batteries from Costco. And with the combination of the two, you'll probably never leave the house! :D

Awww! *wipes away tears* You guys are too sweet!