I am soooooo happy!!!! please read!!!!

sumguy

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by xxlea

If you dislike this board and its member so much, why do you continue to read and post?:blank:

As far as I know, no one is forced to come here.

Thats a good point, I wonder what kind of clever response sumguy has to that one...

Originally posted by sumguy

I am so happy that I have not or will never attend a meet up. I am even more happy that I don't know any of you personaly.... really happy...... I would be worse off if i knew just one of you.

thanks.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You're also happy that you won't see me at one of these meetup so I can beat your little scrawny ass like the little bitch you are...

Besides - you ain't half the man your mamma was, so it might not be worth it!

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by spragga25

You're also happy that you won't see me at one of these meetup so I can beat your little scrawny ass like the little bitch you are...

Besides - you ain't half the man your mamma was, so it might not be worth it!

:laugh: :laugh:

all kidding aside, my mom passed away when i was 6 years old from brain cancer. I'm an asshole as far as my posts go, but i would never go there with anyone here. that's pretty shitty dude....

so say what u want about me, but please don't mention my mom again.

Thanks

Originally posted by gabo

T minus 30 minutes to drama board!

QUESTION: DO YOU EVEN GET PAID TO BE A MODERATOR ON THIS BOARD?

SUMGUY - I'M STARTING TO LIKE YOU KID...YOU GO TELL THEM...

BUT MY CHILD YOU HAVE A LOT TO LEARN FROM CHOSENONE...MAYBE SOMEDAY I WILL TEACH YOU THE ROPES...BUT YOU SURE ARE ON YOUR WAY

BRAVO!!!

Woah, we are all so freakin up set that you wont be able to make it :cry:..yeah sure please:rolleyes:

Honestly, your life must be so shityy if you have to come on this board and cause issues. No one gives a shit who you are. Yeah you have every right to post to people, but why cause drama? IS your life that bad?

Woah, we are all so freakin upset that you wont be able to make it :cry:..yeah sure please:rolleyes:

Honestly, your life must be so shitty if you have to come on this board and cause issues. No one gives a shit who you are. Yeah you have every right to post to people, but why cause drama? IS your life that bad? Maybe you just get none...

all kidding aside, my mom passed away when i was 6 years old from brain cancer. I'm an asshole as far as my posts go, but i would never go there with anyone here. that's pretty shitty dude....

Thanks

AWWWWWWWWW poor baby! Do you want some cheese with that bitchy little whine....Like you said, we're on a message board - don't take things like that so SERIOUSLY. :laugh:

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

QUESTION: DO YOU EVEN GET PAID TO BE A MODERATOR ON THIS BOARD?

SUMGUY - I'M STARTING TO LIKE YOU KID...YOU GO TELL THEM...

BUT MY CHILD YOU HAVE A LOT TO LEARN FROM CHOSENONE...MAYBE SOMEDAY I WILL TEACH YOU THE ROPES...BUT YOU SURE ARE ON YOUR WAY

BRAVO!!!

hey, maybe we can pretend we are best online friends!! we will never meet each other, but we will defend and protect each other as if we grew up together! kinda like......i mean EXACTLY like....... every other mope on this board!!!

stick with me chosenone.... together we will take 'em all out!!! or get banned, which ever comes first......

Originally posted by spragga25

AWWWWWWWWW poor baby! Do you want some cheese with that bitchy little whine....Like you said, we're on a message board - don't take things like that so SERIOUSLY. :laugh:

a simple "I'm sorry" would have done.

it's my mom bro.....:confused:

hey, maybe we can pretend we are best online friends!! we will never meet each other, but we will defend and protect each other as if we grew up together! kinda like......i mean EXACTLY like....... every other mope on this board!!!

stick with me chosenone.... together we will take 'em all out!!! or get banned, which ever comes first......

SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN TO ME MOPE...IF YOU PROMISE TO HELP ME WITH THE NEW JERSEY BOARD ONCE IN A WHILE...BECAUSE THEY SURE LOVE ME THERE...PINKY SWEAR :laugh:

I'M SOOOOO HAPPY I MET MY ASSHOLE COUNTERPART...CP PREPARE TO EXPERIENCE OUR WRATH :mad::flame: :flame:

SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN TO ME MOPE...IF YOU PROMISE TO HELP ME WITH THE NEW JERSEY BOARD ONCE IN A WHILE...BECAUSE THEY SURE LOVE ME THERE...PINKY SWEAR :laugh:

I'M SOOOOO HAPPY I MET MY ASSHOLE COUNTERPART...CP PREPARE TO EXPERIENCE OUR WRATH :mad::flame: :flame:

oh shit!! the NJ board is some serious shit now.... I'm with you Chosenone..... lets rip these fucks up!! Especialy Spragga... he's one who has personaly requested to be shit on.

Thanks

I saw this 1.000.000........ Everytime somebody says "yomomma", the guy starts telling sad stories how his mother died long time ago from some terrible illness. Then all the girls in the place start going "awwwwww.... pooor baby..... awwwww... come here cry on my shoulder..." then they start cursing out the guy who mentioned something about one's mother "how could you?! You sucha heartless bastard!!"..... this is like story of every 2nd argument in any popular chatroom/bbs... This aint gonna happen here. You could've said "fuck off" as an answer and saved everybody from the fuckin drama which i dont know that even existed. If it did, im sorry, and i feel for you, but do you think this is the situation to discuss your passed away mother looking for sympathy?

oh shit!! the NJ board is some serious shit now.... I'm with you Chosenone..... lets rip these fucks up!! Especialy Spragga... he's one who has personaly requested to be shit on.

I HAVE NO BEEF WITH THIS "FAGGA" GUY.....BUT I ADMIRE SOMEONE THAT SAYS WHAT HE THINKS AND NOT WORRY ABOUT THESE MEET-UP LOSERS

SO ON THAT NOT, SUMGUY I HAVE YOUR BACK, FRONT AND SIDE BROTHA MAN!!!

a simple "I'm sorry" would have done.

it's my mom bro.....:confused:

First...you're not my "bro"

Second - I'll suck up my pride and say sorry only if you go away and leave these sex board peeps alone...I don't post here as much anymore, but if I see someone picking on these fine azz ladies - big bro gonna back him. If you don't - I'll get really nasty on here.

Like Black Sheep would say "THE CHOICE IS YOURS"

I HAVE NO BEEF WITH THIS "FAGGA" GUY.....BUT I ADMIRE SOMEONE THAT SAYS WHAT HE THINKS AND NOT WORRY ABOUT THESE MEET-UP LOSERS

SO ON THAT NOT, SUMGUY I HAVE YOUR BACK, FRONT AND SIDE BROTHA MAN!!!

:smoke::shades2:

Way to goooo man! I wish i could be as tough as you guys are, but i just dont have ballz to.... Im a fuckin chicken...

But i rather be a chicken than a virgin....