I am soooooo happy!!!! please read!!!!

sumguy

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by crashedfx

I saw this 1.000.000........ Everytime somebody says "yomomma", the guy starts telling sad stories how his mother died long time ago from some terrible illness. Then all the girls in the place start going "awwwwww.... pooor baby..... awwwww... come here cry on my shoulder..." then they start cursing out the guy who mentioned something about one's mother "how could you?! You sucha heartless bastard!!"..... this is like story of every 2nd argument in any popular chatroom/bbs... This aint gonna happen here. You could've said "fuck off" as an answer and saved everybody from the fuckin drama which i dont know that even existed. If it did, im sorry, and i feel for you, but do you think this is the situation to discuss your passed away mother looking for sympathy?

yeah well that made no sense at all. it really didn't.

Originally posted by spragga25

First...you're not my "bro"

Second - I'll suck up my pride and say sorry only if you go away and leave these sex board peeps alone...I don't post here as much anymore, but if I see someone picking on these fine azz ladies - big bro gonna back him. If you don't - I'll get really nasty on here.

Like Black Sheep would say "THE CHOICE IS YOURS"

well it sounds as if the mighty spragga has given me an ultimatium..... go away or be exposed to spragga and his pointless rants...... hmmmmm......let's see........ ok.

Spragga, bro, buddy, pal, you can go FUCK yourself as hard as you possibly can! I will continue to post here until I see fit not to do so anymore. Fuck stick....

and as far as sucking up your pride to say sorry, i don't need your sympathy. Just don't mention my mother again you fucking jerkoff.

Like Snoop doggie dog would say "DEEEEZE NUTZ IN YOUR MOUTH BIZ-NITCH!"

I saw this 1.000.000........ Everytime somebody says "yomomma", the guy starts telling sad stories how his mother died long time ago from some terrible illness. Then all the girls in the place start going "awwwwww.... pooor baby..... awwwww... come here cry on my shoulder..." then they start cursing out the guy who mentioned something about one's mother "how could you?! You sucha heartless bastard!!"..... this is like story of every 2nd argument in any popular chatroom/bbs... This aint gonna happen here. You could've said "fuck off" as an answer and saved everybody from the fuckin drama which i dont know that even existed. If it did, im sorry, and i feel for you, but do you think this is the situation to discuss your passed away mother looking for sympathy?

yeah well that made no sense at all. it really didn't.

Originally posted by dgmodel

What are You talking about???

You stood up to me, in some earlier thread... Tough Guy...

:D :D :D

Y0 bro, but these guys man.... you dont understand... too tough for me man.... I just hope they forgive me for the comments i've made... :cry: :cry: :cry: let me now cry them a fuckin river man....

You better watch man, you dont understand, these kinds sound like they mean business... I mean they must be from some famous place, like that scary city "Bumblefuck" is Louisiana.... They wear trechcoats and watch star treck... Never got laid in their life, so now they nervous and shakin'.... Trigger happy... I would watch for shotguns now...

:gang::shake::biggun:

Thats me in the middle..... omg, im gonna have nightmares....

But as for real, those guys just prolly got pissed of cause some of our beautiful ladies from "Sex" board told them to fuck off....

I didnt go to any meetups either, and i dont know if i will, whats that has to do with anything? I have bullshitting about stuff on the board... Im happy so far... I dont understand whats wrong with them....

Y0 bro, but these guys man.... you dont understand... too tough for me man.... I just hope they forgive me for the comments i've made... :cry: :cry: :cry: let me now cry them a fuckin river man....

You better watch man, you dont understand, these kinds sound like they mean business... I mean they must be from some famous place, like that scary city "Bumblefuck" is Louisiana.... They wear trechcoats and watch star treck... Never got laid in their life, so now they nervous and shakin'.... Trigger happy... I would watch for shotguns now...

:gang::shake::biggun:

Thats me in the middle..... omg, im gonna have nightmares....

But as for real, those guys just prolly got pissed of cause some of our beautiful ladies from "Sex" board told them to fuck off....

I didnt go to any meetups either, and i dont know if i will, whats that has to do with anything? I have bullshitting about stuff on the board... Im happy so far... I dont understand whats wrong with them....

CONGRATS CRASHEDFX!! YOU HAVE WON THE MORON OF CP AWARD!! FOR A NUMBER OF POSTS THAT HAVE MADE NO SENCE AT ALL!! YOU GET THIS 5 LB. BAG OF PUKE MIXED WITH SOME URINE!!! DRINK UP DOPE!!!

Originally posted by sumguy

CONGRATS CRASHEDFX!! YOU HAVE WON THE MORON OF CP AWARD!! FOR A NUMBER OF POSTS THAT HAVE MADE NO SENCE AT ALL!! YOU GET THIS 5 LB. BAG OF PUKE MIXED WITH SOME URINE!!! DRINK UP DOPE!!!

From your response, i can see that i hit a real "G-spot" of yours... Bro its ok, dont worry... You get over it, its not that bad... Trust me there is someone for you who can take all that anger and stress out of you.

Good luck

Originally posted by dgmodel

LMAO!!! Am I the only one who finds this shit funny going here???

I actually do.... I just remembered how easy its to piss off couple off kids.....

Geez i thought i was like the youngest on these boards....

These 2 have definetely, got all the props for it...

From your response, i can see that i hit a real "G-spot" of yours... Bro its ok, dont worry... You get over it, its not that bad... Trust me there is someone for you who can take all that anger and stress out of you.

Good luck

UMMMMMM OK THEN.....

SO BACK TO YOUR AWARD.... HOW DID A BAG OF MY PUKE MIXED WITH MY WARM PISS TASTE?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I actually do.... I just remembered how easy its to piss off couple off kids.....

Geez i thought i was like the youngest on these boards....

These 2 have definetely, got all the props for it...

PISS OFF COUPLE OFF KIDS???

DUDE, JUST STOP. MY STOMACH HURTS FROM LAUGHING AT YOU....

well it sounds as if the mighty spragga has given me an ultimatium..... go away or be exposed to spragga and his pointless rants...... hmmmmm......let's see........ ok.

Spragga, bro, buddy, pal, you can go FUCK yourself as hard as you possibly can! I will continue to post here until I see fit not to do so anymore. Fuck stick....

and as far as sucking up your pride to say sorry, i don't need your sympathy. Just don't mention my mother again you fucking jerkoff.

Like Snoop doggie dog would say "DEEEEZE NUTZ IN YOUR MOUTH BIZ-NITCH!"

Whatever pussy!

I do know why your mamma died - it had nothing to do with brain cancer - she popped some pills to end her misery because she had a spineless, gutless male slit like yourself!

I thought she got off too easy though - I recommended that she should take it like a man (that's where you got it from!) and jump in front of a bus! Whatever - she's gone, it's all good and I'll go back to the grave and piss on it!

Be like your mamma and drop the fuck dead...I'm finally through with you because you're to yellow to fight me.

:blown:

Originally posted by t0nythelover

wow, new jersey boy has nothing else better to do in new jersey? what a surprise. and as for your friend ask him if his mom would be proud that hes such a prick. just remember, mommy can see you when you touch yourself

LMAO!!! LMAO!!! LMAO!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

To all those who question sumguy..........your all a waste of internet space DORKS!?!?!?!

SUMGUY is the mother and father that all of you need to keep your sorry asses in check and force all of you to get a life!

Good job with the LAMOS sumguy!

LOL! ahahaha...

btw way:Walter Mercado... Lmao... that is some funny shit... that guy is bugged out... with all his rings and shit, and his capes.. lol!

Originally posted by siceone

Im so hitting this kid when I meet him

:mad: :mad:

Im sooo cutting this kid when i see him.... Both of them.... Fuckin punks..... *GRRRRRRHHH* Their parents didnt teach them how to respect the elders.... :mad::mad::mad:

This is sumguy or that other motherfucker after im done with them... (Pic is disturbing, females please dont look, seriously)

Originally posted by siceone

Im so hitting this kid when I meet him

LIKE I SAID 100 TIMES ALREADY..... YOU WILL NEVER MEET ME. U WILL NEVER KNOW WHO I AM. I WILL NEVER ATTEND A MEET UP. SHIT, I COULD GO TO A MEET UP AND CHILL RIGHT UNDER YOUR BIG NOSE AND U WOULDN'T EVEN KNOW IT. SO WHAT WAS THAT? YOU'RE GOING TO HIT WHO?

SHUT UP BITCH!! YOU AREN'T HITTING ANYONE.

:mad: :mad:

Im sooo cutting this kid when i see him.... Both of them.... Fuckin punks..... *GRRRRRRHHH* Their parents didnt teach them how to respect the elders.... :mad::mad::mad:

This is sumguy or that other motherfucker after im done with them... (Pic is disturbing, females please dont look, seriously)

WHAA WHAA WHAA!!! LISTEN TO YOURSELF! HAHA!! I JUST DON'T GET IT....

READ WHAT I WROTE TO SICEONE.... U WILL NEVER KNOW ME OR WHAT I LOOK LIKE, SO JUST STOP WITH THE TOUGH GUY ACT. IT MAKES U LOOK STUPID BECAUSE IT'S LIKE PICKING A FIGHT WITH A GHOST. BUT KEEP IT UP BECAUSE I REALLY GET A LAUGH OUT OF YOUR BS.....:confused::laugh:

Originally posted by spragga25

Whatever pussy!

I do know why your mamma died - it had nothing to do with brain cancer - she popped some pills to end her misery because she had a spineless, gutless male slit like yourself!

I thought she got off too easy though - I recommended that she should take it like a man (that's where you got it from!) and jump in front of a bus! Whatever - she's gone, it's all good and I'll go back to the grave and piss on it!

Be like your mamma and drop the fuck dead...I'm finally through with you because you're to yellow to fight me.

I GOT TO YOU DIDN'T I? HEEHEE.... ALL OF YOUR PREVIOUS REPLIES TO MY POST AND TO OTHERS HAVE BEEN WELL PUT TOGETHER. I CAN SEE YOU ARE SMART AND WHITTY.... BUT MY POST HERE HAS GOT UNDER YOUR ASHY SKIN, HASN'T IT? LOOK AT YOURSELF.... LOOK HOW MAD YOU ARE AT ME..... I FUCKING LOVE IT!!!!

YEAH BRO, GO PISS ON THE GRAVE.... MY "YELLOW" ASS WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU.....

YELLOW..... WHAT THE......WHO.......UMMMMMMM...... YELLOW? IS IT 1955 AGAIN?

all kidding aside, my mom passed away when i was 6 years old from brain cancer. I'm an asshole as far as my posts go, but i would never go there with anyone here. that's pretty shitty dude....

so say what u want about me, but please don't mention my mom again.

Thanks

don't try guilt-tripping us with your personal information. you asked for all the abuse with your negativity.