• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by chynado11

hello arent we supposed to be raising fundage for me...instead of fighting lol

:bounce:

cd

fundage?....is that a word?

I think shady, since he's loaded with wads of cash...he, he...uh-huh...I said wad....anyway, since he's loaded, he should be able to spend those $75 for VIP ticks....

OK, I'll check back with you guys tommorrow, when I'm working on my tan in sunny and warm FLA....later :D :D :D

Originally posted by vicman

maybe a bakesale where we have punch and pie can help in raising the SCSFundage....

Well, now that everyone's on board, I guess we need to figure out the logistics. I could go to Yoshi and get the ticket if they still have 'em. But if we need to do will call at Ticketmaster, then I can't, cause I won't be in the regular people line with all you fools. :D And if I get the ticket at Yoshi, then we'll have to meet up beforehand.

Any ideas?

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Well, now that everyone's on board, I guess we need to figure out the logistics. I could go to Yoshi and get the ticket if they still have 'em. But if we need to do will call at Ticketmaster, then I can't, cause I won't be in the regular people line with all you fools. :D And if I get the ticket at Yoshi, then we'll have to meet up beforehand.

Any ideas?

you could get it through TM and then meet up with CD over the weekend and give her the tix and then we all pay you....

or call Yoshi see ifthey have em, if they dont then, its TM and have them have the tix at will call and give them chynadolls info so she can pic 'em up the night of the show and then we buy you drinks and get you plastered ensuring you send the noght in the bathroom puking and thus ruining your night....

you could get it through TM and then meet up with CD over the weekend and give her the tix and then we all pay you....

or call Yoshi see ifthey have em, if they dont then, its TM and have them have the tix at will call and give them chynadolls info so she can pic 'em up the night of the show and then we buy you drinks and get you plastered ensuring you send the noght in the bathroom puking and thus ruining your night....

I think if you get them at will call, the person purchasing has to pick them up, cause they need the credit card it was bought with plus ID. I definitely don't mind putting it on my plastic, but picking them up will be next to impossible, cause I ain't waiting in no line. :D

Any other ideas?

get em and mail them to her

There's a thought. But kinda risky. May not get 'em in time.

Shit, I wish I had thought of it yesterday when I went to Yoshi. I could've checked on tix. Well, since I'm not working next week, I'll have some time, maybe I'll head down to Yoshi. Hopefully, I can have some self control and not pick up more vinyl. And I guess we can try to plan on having some sort of preparty before Sasha on Thursday. That may be an idea.

Who lives/works closest to Yoshi? I'm right across the bridge in Courthouse and can go over tonight and get the tix if they still have them. As for for getting it to CD, we'd have to have some drop-off/meet up as I'm "on the list" for Sasha and won't be in line with you losers either. :D

There's a thought. But kinda risky. May not get 'em in time.

Shit, I wish I had thought of it yesterday when I went to Yoshi. I could've checked on tix. Well, since I'm not working next week, I'll have some time, maybe I'll head down to Yoshi. Hopefully, I can have some self control and not pick up more vinyl. And I guess we can try to plan on having some sort of preparty before Sasha on Thursday. That may be an idea.

there was a bit of buzz on a pre or post thingy, but dunno anything on it

get em and mail them to her

vic!!!!!! with all the post offic shit going down i hardly doubt that...with the anthrax shiznit going on...come on :tongue: alright ....one question are U ALL being absolutely serious???

im flattered...if its true....

cd:shades2:

Originally posted by chynado11

vic!!!!!! with all the post offic shit going down i hardly doubt that...with the anthrax shiznit going on...come on :tongue: alright ....one question are U ALL being absolutely serious???

im flattered...if its true....

cd:shades2:

Oh yeah. You can't miss Sasha on your home turf. No matter what.

Oh yeah. You can't miss Sasha on your home turf. No matter what.

Ok, since it sounds like we're serious, I can go over to Yoshi after work and pick the tix up, if they have any left. I'll front it, but I expect reimbursment from Vic and Shady ($15 each) (and maybe Raver_mania (then $11 each), don't know if he was serious). Does this work for everyone or are we not serious or is there another plan? LMK.

Originally posted by crank47

Ok, since it sounds like we're serious, I can go over to Yoshi after work and pick the tix up, if they have any left. I'll front it, but I expect reimbursment from Vic and Shady ($15 each) (and maybe Raver_mania (then $11 each), don't know if he was serious). Does this work for everyone or are we not serious or is there another plan? LMK.

Yeah, I got ya covered if Vic backs out like his usual Indian-giver ass self. :D

I guess a preparty's in order then for Sasha. Somehow, somewhere. I'm assuming everyone's working on the 27th? It may not even be able to be a preparty. Cause I'm sure all you "line-waiters" will want to get there early (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA). So maybe just meetup somewhere and head down. Dunno.