Clubplanet Nightlife Community

????

chynado11

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you all are reaaaally serious that means i come back from NYC early then go back after the Sasha and Digweed party to nye in NYC...well let me know...someone pm for real yo.....awwwwwwwww thank you all....and malanee i guess ill see u there since u asked if i was going?? :D

:bounce:

cd

Originally posted by chynado11

if you all are reaaaally serious that means i come back from NYC early then go back after the Sasha and Digweed party to nye in NYC...well let me know...someone pm for real yo.....awwwwwwwww thank you all....and malanee i guess ill see u there since u asked if i was going?? :D

cd

Crank's on it.

Originally posted by crank47

Ok, since it sounds like we're serious, I can go over to Yoshi after work and pick the tix up, if they have any left. I'll front it, but I expect reimbursment from Vic and Shady ($15 each) (and maybe Raver_mania (then $11 each), don't know if he was serious). Does this work for everyone or are we not serious or is there another plan? LMK.

I'm serious...$11 each (unless there are any others who'd like to contribute?).

I believe Malanee might have a pre-party...not sure though.

Indian giver usual self?

Ok, anyway, yup were all serious, the more the merrier that is what I always say...pre party or pos party, the important thing is that we party...

nope I'm not going to work on the 27th nor the 28th, so it will all be party, party and party for that weekend.....still ifffy on NY for NYE....:(

Originally posted by vicman

that hot girlie, chynado11 is looking for you, I would pm her ASAP unless you want to feel her wrath....:D

aww shucks, i cant wait to be in the presence of you vic ..hehe..of course the rest of you too...raver, kuro, shady, malanee, and of course crank..what time does this start haha..yeah and i dont wanna be irritated during the holidays..

cd

"Im not your bitch dont hang your shit on me"

doll16.jpg

aww shucks, i cant wait to be in the presence of you vic ..hehe..of course the rest of you too...raver, kuro, shady, malanee, and of course crank..what time does this start haha..yeah and i dont wanna be irritated during the holidays..

cd

doll16.jpg

he he he....we all see the violence in ur posts :blown: , but we should also remember that ur "dulce" , so we all know that ur also sweet....:D :D :D

he he he....we all see the violence in ur posts :blown: , but we should also remember that ur "dulce" , so we all know that ur also sweet....:D :D :D

im an angel just ask shady ;)

cd

doll16.jpg

shadyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!! no post today?? i was almost sure he was gonna say something..has hell froze over?? maybe hes getting spikes in his hair and went glow stick shopping for tomorrow nite:D awwww how i miss shady brown

cd

doll16.jpg

shadyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!! no post today?? i was almost sure he was gonna say something..has hell froze over?? maybe hes getting spikes in his hair and went glow stick shopping for tomorrow nite:D awwww how i miss shady brown

cd

doll16.jpg

naww I think the new burgeois shady is proly getting his shipment of caviar and champagne in these days and thats why he hasnt posted anything, yeah those $75 really changed him...:(

naww I think the new burgeois shady is proly getting his shipment of caviar and champagne in these days and thats why he hasnt posted anything, yeah those $75 really changed him...:(

]

I took advantage of a much needed break from work today to do some massive shopping. Got some Westfield Mall gift certificates for Christmas. So I went to the mall, and bought me some new Armani glasses, some Armani Exchange sweaters and one of them new Sprint Sanyo cell phones. Been playing with my new cell phone all afternoon. I love electronic gadgets. :D Unfortunately, the gift certificates covered less than a quarter of my spending spree. :(

And then I was feeling real handy and decided to fix my futon/couch. Went to Home Depot, got some brackets and screws, and got out the tool belt and the drill. Damn futon's been busted for weeks. I'm pretty psyched I finally got around to fixing it. What a wonderfully productive day. I need to take more days off from work. Today has made it blatantly clear to me that work has been keeping me down all these years. It's amazing how much you get done when you don't have to work.

shady shady awwwwwww so you were productive today?!! im so proud of you i was too ..well kind of...hehe ...but u know..so did santa treat you good??

cd

doll16.jpg

Combination of Santa and myself treated me VERY well this year. I can't wait to show off my new cell phone. It's so cool. I'm the coolest 27 yr old out there with this phone. Now if only some people would call me. :(:laugh:

And Santa hid a quarter of kind bud in my house, which I just found today. Ok, so it was my roomate, but I'll pretend it was Santa since it's the holidays and all. One of the best Xmas' gift and gadget wise of all time. :D