Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Countdown to Summer...

Originally posted by saleen351

WRONG! The bunka died down long before platium opening, but now its the nail in the coffin.................

WHAT??!!!!!! I go to Bunka alot and it dosent look like its dying to me! Every time I am there it is PACKED. Why are you hating on bunka???? That place is great...the dj's they have there are awesome and the mc's really make it fun.

Originally posted by luvdaclubs22

WHAT??!!!!!! I go to Bunka alot and it dosent look like its dying to me! Every time I am there it is PACKED. Why are you hating on bunka???? That place is great...the dj's they have there are awesome and the mc's really make it fun.

Ignore Saleen he just tries to start drama..... :rolleyes:

We know that Hunka Bunka is a good time.....and that's all that matters. :D

Okay so who here is going to join teresadf and I at Bunkas tonight?

I am soooo ready... I haven't been there in weeks and months it feels like!!!

teresadf I can't wait to run around with you like two little devils!!!

:horns: :horns: :horns: :horns: :horns: :horns: :horns: :horns:

about the shore house- we haven't even started looking yet, I didn't realize it was that time already! We got our house so late last year and had to live in a ghetto on 10th avenue, so it is probably better off that we start earlier this year. I want to live on 13th cause that street is so damn cute. :D

Originally posted by StArBrYte

We got our house so late last year and had to live in a ghetto on 10th avenue, so it is probably better off that we start earlier this year. I want to live on 13th cause that street is so damn cute. :D

hey! i live on 13th! i don't know what it means to describe a street as being "cute", but i guess its all good. i might have an extra room upstairs if you wanna make it a little cuter....;)

Hey Teresadf... you are almost at 100 posts! When you get there we will draw you a little martini glass like clubkitty...

;)

You are so cute..... :D

Hey Pipdaddy offered you a room in his shore house on13th.....whaddya think of that???? :eek:

Originally posted by pipdaddy

hey! i live on 13th! i don't know what it means to describe a street as being "cute", but i guess its all good. i might have an extra room upstairs if you wanna make it a little cuter....;)

Pip Daddy that is why I said the street is cute, cause you live there...;)

I think the street looks so cute right by Ocean Ave. cause all the houses look the same and last summer everyone had those little lights on... I hope I am thinking of the right street... maybe it's 14th... I don't know I get confused. I just wrote that we lived on 10th and Teresadf had to correct me and tell me we lived on 11th!!!:confused:

I wont be at bunkas tonight...tomorrow night. You guys are funny. Sound alot like me and my friends always running around. I am on 12th this summer...cant wait...we will all be neighbors!!!

:spin2: :spin2: :spin2: :spin2:

I'm going tomorrow night too..... :D

What realtor did you us? Just curious..... :)

I wont be at bunkas tonight...tomorrow night. You guys are funny. Sound alot like me and my friends always running around. I am on 12th this summer...cant wait...we will all be neighbors!!!

:spin2: :spin2: :spin2: :spin2:

I love to run around at Bunkas! It is so much fun. I can't go tomorrow night cause I have to work, that is why I am so excited for tonight. That is so awesome that you got your shore house already! We really need to start looking soon! I want to get a nice house cause I think this is gonna be my last year doing it, might as well do it up good...:smoke:

damn...actually, 13th is probably NOT the street you remember with the lights. at least not where i lived between ocean and A..maybe further down in the burbs where the nicer houses are.

but maybe i'll put some lights up this year if you think it makes the house "cute"

You know what I think it WAS 14th... now that i think about it... cause it was definitely the little section between Ocean and A... but if you put lights up on your street I would have no problem walking an extra block...;)

Yeah, we used MacGowan last summer also! If they still have a lot of houses avaialable we should really get our asses in gear and get down there soon...:letsgo:

You guys we really have to stop talking about summer cause I am getting so excited...:biggrin:

You know what I think it WAS 14th... now that i think about it... cause it was definitely the little section between Ocean and A... but if you put lights up on your street I would have no problem walking an extra block...;)

Yeah, we used MacGowan last summer also! If they still have a lot of houses avaialable we should really get our asses in gear and get down there soon...:letsgo:

You guys we really have to stop talking about summer cause I am getting so excited...:biggrin:

hahahaha..i know i can not wait!! Only 4 mths!!!!

Originally posted by pipdaddy

4 months till what????? april? damn, i think you are a little ahead of yourself..what the hell are you gonna do in april?

lol that is hilarious. Maybe she was counting out December and starting at January... oh wait I guess she was also counting out January and starting the count at February! I think we are all wishful thinking and trying to get rid of winter as fast as possible! Pip daddy what did you do last night? luvdaclubs I hope you had a good night- you missed a great time at Bunkas! Sal Parm was unreal. He was amazing- every song was out of control. Everyone was going crazy! Def a good night for him. I'm sure tonight is gonna be even better- have a great time I wish I could go- I'll be thinking about it while I am at work tonight!!!:)

all week we talked about how awesome it would be on friday night at roxy.....then when it comes down to it, a couple bitches get cold feet and blow the whole plan up. so i wound up at abyss. *yawn* it was fun though. might be going over to bunka tonight. still don't know yet. see ya there