Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why Are Posts Being Moved Like Crazy?

DJGaryMatthews

Originally posted by xtcgspot

what's goin on here? i think our new "moderators" are a little too picky. what ever happened to free speech? this is bullshit

AMEN TO THAT....

I THINK THIS FREE LABOR MODERATING CRAP IS GETTING TO SOME PEOPLE'S HEAD...

WHATEVER MAKES THIS LOSER HAPPY I GUESS...DAMN POWER TRIP :rolleyes:

Guest gabo

what's goin on here? i think our new "moderators" are a little too picky. what ever happened to free speech? this is bullshit

xtc, IM me!

Free speach is still here, and its will always, just a proper place for everything... (do you argue while having sex?) and most of the threads gabo was dragging his big feet on moving, and we were all requested them be moved... so it was by popular demand. and not that Gabo is now power hungry and excersicing his mighty moderator power... anyway... its no biggie.. IMO i dong see a change in the lad...

hes only doing his job ::haha job:: :D

xtc we only move threads if someone asks us to.....not just because we want to ::wtf would that make us? And what kind of "power trip" would we get off it?:: And Im totally with DG on this one.....your talking about free speach but....then you ask for a petition to get them kicked off? :confused::blank:

Sumguy and Chosenone are just brand new Ilianas for the sex board...::for those that know what im talking about:: ;)

::no biggie:: :tongue:

im not talking about one or 2 BRIAN...im talking about so much more.....if 6 or 7 people ask you to move a thread...would you move it? Probably not right :rolleyes: After all..Drama is what we're all about in the Dungeons.

Either way.....a moderator puts things in its place...."Fuck off" and "Suck this" and "Kiss my Ass" usually are taken as great "Sex Board Material"......But when its exclaimed in a Drama type way...wtf do you think we're going to do about it?? :confused:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Just because someone asks you to move it, you move it? what a idea. everyone pm gabo and clubkat the threads that they wanted moved.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

oh no! thats not why I did it... I did it cause I love this board and I refuse to let it turn to shit cause of a couple of bad apples and I dont give a shit if people will hate me for it! the sex board is small , so it will feel the drama alot more, Thus bringing it down alot harder. so I moved some drama threads cause they didnt belong here and I will do it again if I have to. Whats the fun of a sex board if it has as much drama as my daily life? none.

So if I move a post and people bitch ...let them bitch! they know the rules! NO DRAMA ON THE SEX BOARD! I am not gonna move or delete a thread cause it is off topic or something simliliar. I dont care what people write as long as it isnt something that will bring down the board.

And we waited so long to move those threads cause everyone was complaining at us, mainly me... that I was moving too many threads when I really only moved 3( before today). So I waited till everyone was sick of the drama and was sure they wanted it out of here, so I wouldnt here any complaints.

and now it's gone .. for now