Clubplanet Nightlife Community

christmas cheer

scoob-e

Originally posted by scoob-e

newsarticle.jpg

if this is true that weighwatchers IPO is gonna drop like a hoookers panties... lets hope its true... imagine a diet drink that is a semen supplement like slim fast.. .ahahha i bet you if it worked that fattest bitches in town would suck the meanest dick and it would change all that we know as life on this planet... everyone would date fat chicks and alley mcbeal look alikes ahahah ... bugged out... i dont know what im talking about im out of my bird... any hoo... idle mind bored... getting ready for work in 20 mins... oh well... I ho i ho off to...

Originally posted by dgmodel

if this is true that weighwatchers IPO is gonna drop like a hoookers panties... lets hope its true... imagine a diet drink that is a semen supplement like slim fast.. .ahahha i bet you if it worked that fattest bitches in town would suck the meanest dick and it would change all that we know as life on this planet... everyone would date fat chicks and alley mcbeal look alikes ahahah ... bugged out... i dont know what im talking about im out of my bird... any hoo... idle mind bored... getting ready for work in 20 mins... oh well... I ho i ho off to...

lol, u sure that isnt a fantasy of yours? you got a lil detailed there... (just playin)

Originally posted by scoob-e

lol, u sure that isnt a fantasy of yours? you got a lil detailed there... (just playin)

well actually...

anyone who knows me, knows my deepest 3some fantasy is with riki lake and kallista flockheart...

lol prolly start a fire, those two stick legs of hers and my hips rubbing on them.. be like some boyscout trick of the year... well yeah... so now you.. so for christmas??? please!