Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WMC question!

mudddogs

wat is a better idea for the winter music conference this year should i rent a house wit like 10 friends or get a suite at delano or lowes hotel?im thinking about a house cause were gonna be a lot of ppl coming from nyc and it would be phat to throw a lot of afterhours housepartys,but if the house is not in south beach its gonna be a bitch getting to clubs and the beach cause even if we rent a car were gonna need like 2 cars to fit everyone....where is the better nightlife sobe or downtown miami?cause space i heard is in downtown and they have DT there....any answers will be apreciated...how is the delano or lowes?which is better?wat are some other good hotels if anyone can help me out

If you have $$ to blow; then yeah, the Delano or Loews would be a good choice.

I would go for the smaller independent hotels, on the beach . They are close to everything. Clean, and reasonably priced:

Malabo Hotel > www.malabohotel.com

Royal Hotel > www.royalhotelsouthbeach.com

Hoteldiscount!com > www.180096hotel.com (discount hotel rates, and vacation rentals)

If you’re interested in a house rental, be prepared to put down some mad cash. :

Renter’s connection > www.rentmiami.com (they have a south beach office)

I would forget about the rental. Parking your rental on south beach and downtown. Will wind up costing you, more than you’re per day car rental charge. :what: Most events will be on South Beach, and within walking distance of most sobe hotels. The for the events downtown, you can take a cab. The cab will run about $10-12 .00.

Hope this helps.. :)

Peace, Sobeton

Actually you mean you agree with Sobeton, I haven't posted here yet.

Hehe I like the nick 'Muddogs'

South Central Louisiana State University Muddogs.

"YOU CAN DO IT!!!! YOU CAN DO IT ALL NIGHT LONG!!!"

"CUT HIS FUCKING HEAD OFF!!!"

among other things :)