Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
vikkii123

What happened????

Originally posted by vikkii123

:letsgo:To the Boston board??? It's been so dead!!!! Where is everyone????:confused::mad2:

Hi Vikki

Yea...this board is slow...and has been slow. I have been out of work for a while. I was in a really bad car crash w/my boyfriend. Some idiot ran a stop sign and smashed into my boyfriends truck causing us to flip. We are okay. My neck and back are messed up.

So that is why I have not been posting as much. I hope that I can get my ass back to work soon.

What is everyone doing for NYE?????????????????????

-Christine

Originally posted by roxychic

Hi Vikki

Yea...this board is slow...and has been slow. I have been out of work for a while. I was in a really bad car crash w/my boyfriend. Some idiot ran a stop sign and smashed into my boyfriends truck causing us to flip. We are okay. My neck and back are messed up.

So that is why I have not been posting as much. I hope that I can get my ass back to work soon.

What is everyone doing for NYE?????????????????????

-Christine

Hey Christine,

Sorry to hear that. Hope you guys are doing better. That really sucks :mad: Keep us updated....

Get better soon :balloon:

Vikki :hat2:

Originally posted by roxychic

Thanks Vikki

So what are you doing for NYE???? I have no idea what I am doing yet. Last two years I was at Avalon. This year???

I have no clue as to what I am doing NYE.... aaaahhhh I wish I had plans already... but I have to say the one year I waited until the day of to make plans was the best time ever... so who knows maybe that will happen again:tongue: