Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why Is Xtcgspot Such A Cry Baby?

ch0sen0ne

IT'S ONE THING TO HEED FOR PEOPLE'S ADVICE AND OPINIONS ABOUT A PERSONAL DILEMMA YOU ARE HAVING....AND IT'S ANOTHER TO CONSISTENTLY BOMBARD THIS BOARD WITH TIRESOME PETTY RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS YOU ARE HAVING WITH LINA-BANANA (OHHHH…NOW EVERYONE KNOWS).

A CRY FOR HELP IS ONE THING BUT MOST OF YOUR POSTS ARE BORDERLINE RAMBLING AND WHINING IN CONTEXT. SO I SUGGEST YOU BE MAN ENOUGH TO HANDLE YOUR BIZ AND SPARE US THE THEATRICS YOU BRING UPON THIS BOARD.

OH, AND ANOTHER THING, XTCGSPOT (AKA. WANNABE MODEL – TRYING TO GET PEOPLE’S APPROVAL) IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY THIS IS A PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARD AND ANYONE AND EVERYONE IS ALLOWED TO POST AND IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OWN OPINIONS – WHICH YOU OBVIOUSLY LACK LITTLE BOY.

SO STOP CRYING LIKE A LITTLE GIRL AND BE A MAN FOR A CHANGE.

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

IT'S ONE THING TO HEED FOR PEOPLE'S ADVICE AND OPINIONS ABOUT A PERSONAL DILEMMA YOU ARE HAVING....AND IT'S ANOTHER TO CONSISTENTLY BOMBARD THIS BOARD WITH TIRESOME PETTY RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS YOU ARE HAVING WITH LINA-BANANA (OHHHH…NOW EVERYONE KNOWS).

A CRY FOR HELP IS ONE THING BUT MOST OF YOUR POSTS ARE BORDERLINE RAMBLING AND WHINING IN CONTEXT. SO I SUGGEST YOU BE MAN ENOUGH TO HANDLE YOUR BIZ AND SPARE US THE THEATRICS YOU BRING UPON THIS BOARD.

OH, AND ANOTHER THING, XTCGSPOT (AKA. WANNABE MODEL – TRYING TO GET PEOPLE’S APPROVAL) IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY THIS IS A PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARD AND ANYONE AND EVERYONE IS ALLOWED TO POST AND IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OWN OPINIONS – WHICH YOU OBVIOUSLY LACK LITTLE BOY.

SO STOP CRYING LIKE A LITTLE GIRL AND BE A MAN FOR A CHANGE.

HERE HERE!! WELL SAID MY FRIEND!! XTCGSPOT IS A WHINNING LITTLE BEE-YATCH!!

"WHAA WHAA MY GIRL HOOKED UP BOO HOO!!!"

NO ONE CARES!!!!

Originally posted by shugabooga

chosenone - writing in all caps is considered the equivalent of yelling by some.......you have a good point, but why be so aggressive about it? you could send xtcgspot a PM rather than start drama. but then i guess you want to prove what a tough guy you are.

YOU FREAKS TAKE EVERYTHING TO SERIOUSLY...ANALYZING EVERY FREAKING THING THAT'S POSTED IN HERE...FOR YOUR INFORMATION BABE THE CAPS ISN'T BECAUSE I'M YELLING

IT'S BECAUSE I HAVE A BIG COCK :cool:

NO PM'S HERE HONEY...IF ANYONE NEED TO USE PM IT SHOULD BE CRY BABY XTCGSPOT AND NOT ANNOUNCE TO THE WHOLE WORLD HOW HIS HEART IS BROKEN BY LINA-BANANA...WHO CARES???

BY THE WAY, YOU STILL HAVE A UNI-BROW HONEY? :eek:

YOU FREAKS TAKE EVERYTHING TO SERIOUSLY...ANALYZING EVERY FREAKING THING THAT'S POSTED IN HERE...FOR YOUR INFORMATION BABE THE CAPS ISN'T BECAUSE I'M YELLING

NO PM'S HERE HONEY...IF ANYONE NEED TO USE PM IT SHOULD BE CRY BABY XTCGSPOT AND NOT ANNOUNCE TO THE WHOLE WORLD HOW HIS HEART IS BROKEN BY LINA-BANANA...WHO CARES???

:laugh:if u only knew wtf u were talking about....

Originally posted by linabina

:laugh: if u only knew wtf u were talking about....

LINA BABY...I KNOW MORE THAN YOU THINK

WHY DON'T YOU JUST END XTCGSPOT'S MISERY AND GET BACK WITH HIM....AT LEAST TEMPORARILY...OR JUST UNTIL HE GETS ENOUGH VOTE FROM HIS "JUDGE WHAT I FREAKING LOOK LIKE" POST AND EVENTUALLY GET A DATE FROM IT

C'MON BABY IT'S THE HOLIDAY SEASON AFTER ALL...THEN YOU CAN GO ON WITH YOUR BAD SELF HOT MOMMA ;)

wow, it's great to see you're in the holiday spirit. no more unibrow here honey but thanks for noticing. you seem to have a knack for analyzing details yourself. you know, i'd rather have a sweet natured sensitive guy with an average size cock (not that i know the size of xtcgspot) than an arrogant, name-calling trouble maker with a big cock - that would be you.

thanks & have a nice day.

:)

UNI-BROW!!! HAHAHAAA!! I FUCKING LOVE IT!!!

CHOSEONE, U DA MAN.....

EVERYONE ELSE CAN BLOW ME....

Originally posted by clubgodraver

actually his mom told me that he had a 2 inch dick after i screwed her brains out....sorry dude its ok to be THAT small...

whoa dude

layoff the momma jokes

i think chosen one said that his mother killed herself because she realized that her offsrpng were fags or something like that

Oh yeah i heard that about people they use all caps when they have big cocks. makes total sense...

i got an honest question bro. I mean you seem very passionate about makin fun of xtcgspot for his posts. If they are so lame why do you even bother reading them??? and i also find it quite interesting that you know SO much about his relationships yet it seems he doesn't know you at all. So you must read all his posts religously so you can find out whats goin on in his life so you can make fun of him for it. quite a hobby you got there.

this seems very weird to me. xtcgspot you must have done something to really piss these guys off. You sleep with one of their moms??? thats it isn't it... :idea: :idea: :idea: