Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why Is Xtcgspot Such A Cry Baby?

ch0sen0ne

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

LINA BABY...I KNOW MORE THAN YOU THINK

WHY DON'T YOU JUST END XTCGSPOT'S MISERY AND GET BACK WITH HIM....AT LEAST TEMPORARILY...OR JUST UNTIL HE GETS ENOUGH VOTE FROM HIS "JUDGE WHAT I FREAKING LOOK LIKE" POST AND EVENTUALLY GET A DATE FROM IT

C'MON BABY IT'S THE HOLIDAY SEASON AFTER ALL...THEN YOU CAN GO ON WITH YOUR BAD SELF HOT MOMMA ;)

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by sumguy

MI-T-FINE WITH ME FUCK FACE!!!

MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS!! YOU DON'T WANT WHAT I GOT FOR YOUR PUNK ASS MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!

what an extensive vocabulary...how much did u pay for your education...or do you even have one :confused::laugh: "fuck face" damm where did you come up with something so hurtful and original. why don't you do us all a favor and keep your frivolous antics to yourselves... (o wait do you even know what that word means...sorry...u mite need a dictionary on that one)

Originally posted by clubgodraver

what an extensive vocabulary...how much did u pay for your education...or do you even have one :confused::laugh: "fuck face" damm where did you come up with something so hurtful and original. why don't you do us all a favor and keep your frivolous antics to yourselves... (o wait do you even know what that word means...sorry...u mite need a dictionary on that one)

I DIDN'T PAY FOR MY EDUCATION. YOUR DAD DID. HE MAKES MONTHLY PAYMENTS TO MY MOM. THEY WERE TOGETHER ONCE, THEN YOUR FATHER TURNED GAY ON HER. SHE CAME HOME ONE DAY TO FIND YOUR FATHER BENT OVER THE ARM OF THE COUCH TAKING A COCK IN HIS ASSHOLE.

FRIVOLOUS MEANS TO BE PLAYFUL OR NOT SERIOUS. I'M NOT BEING FRIVOLOUS ON THAT. YOUR DAD..... UMMMMMM, WELL......HE'S A FAG. THERE I SAID IT. HE'S A VERY FRIVOLOUS FAG. I'M USING THE WORD FRIVOLOUS HERE AS IN PLAYFUL. HE'S A PLAYFUL FAG.

NEXT TIME, U "MITE" WANT TO MIND YOUR OWN FRIVOLOUS BUSINESS.

Originally posted by sumguy

I DIDN'T PAY FOR MY EDUCATION. YOUR DAD DID. HE MAKES MONTHLY PAYMENTS TO MY MOM. THEY WERE TOGETHER ONCE, THEN YOUR FATHER TURNED GAY ON HER. SHE CAME HOME ONE DAY TO FIND YOUR FATHER BENT OVER THE ARM OF THE COUCH TAKING A COCK IN HIS ASSHOLE.

FRIVOLOUS MEANS TO BE PLAYFUL OR NOT SERIOUS. I'M NOT BEING FRIVOLOUS ON THAT. YOUR DAD..... UMMMMMM, WELL......HE'S A FAG. THERE I SAID IT. HE'S A VERY FRIVOLOUS FAG. I'M USING THE WORD FRIVOLOUS HERE AS IN PLAYFUL. HE'S A PLAYFUL FAG.

NEXT TIME, U "MITE" WANT TO MIND YOUR OWN FRIVOLOUS BUSINESS.

hahahaha i'm just laughing at you...sorry... i didn't pay for my education...your dad did...damm now i know where all the money went...well i could understand any man turning gay after being w/ ur mom...damm ugly bitch. but sorry he's straight. i wish i could come up with such cunning remarks like "uhh ur dads gay" or "uh spragga gay" i think you have a homosexual complex here. maybe ur gay. so go shove a pole up your ass and get the f**k off our board you ignorant piece of trash. ps. your last setence does not make sense...sorry