Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Interesting article (attn: Sassa, msoprano13, etc...)

Originally posted by raver_mania

The US has been involved in more international conflict than any other country.

Interesting point....would love to hear your explanation as to why...

Imperialism?

Inherently voilent?

Bullies?

US Govt is just bad, bad people?

Because we can?

Keep people employed in teh defense industry?

Oil?

Please enlighten me

Originally posted by breakbeatz2

bro, c'mon, stop trying to make things too interesting with concuctions of secret wars and conspiracy theories.

This is what Sassa, raver mania, and msoprano do best...it makes them feel like they are "smarter" than others

Originally posted by igloo

This is what Sassa, raver mania, and msoprano do best...it makes them feel like they are "smarter" than others

And of course, the Igloo is back...always yelling and calling ppl names but with absolutely NOTHING to contribute.

Man, you should have given up after that thrashing you got in the other thread!

na i never said i was smarter then anyone nor do i need to defend myself to you but unlike you i have contributed many useful points ideas and links to back up statements that i have made.....

it is true like many others here that my emotions run high and we tend to say things that may not be in favor of what others like.....but you know what to fucking bad...

and ravermanie thats good looks casue thats what my whole post was really geared to the third world nations and yes this govt has been involved in more foreign affairs then any of us can count....and breakbeatz those secert wars are true...they are only secert here in the usa cause they are not televised on tv.....im gonna post this link agan for the third time and do some searching on the site to see what im talking about

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/

Originally posted by raver_mania

And of course, the Igloo is back...always yelling and calling ppl names but with absolutely NOTHING to contribute.

Man, you should have given up after that thrashing you got in the other thread!

thrashing..please...it was laughable...

every post of yours, msoprano, raver mania just confirms how ridiculous you three are.....

nothing to contribute? nice try.....you are one to speak with the bullshit dribble you normally post...

Do yourself a fucking favor and shut the fuck up already

thrashing..please...it was laughable...

every post of yours, msoprano, raver mania just confirms how ridiculous you three are.....

nothing to contribute? nice try.....you are one to speak with the bullshit dribble you normally post...

Do yourself a fucking favor and shut the fuck up already

Oohh, getting a bit agitated, are we?? hehehe

regarding nothing to contribute - initially when I called you a "blind right-wing" I meant it symbolically, but now I'm starting to wonder if you're really blind. Or, you just cannot read.

Oh yeah - I've contributed nothing..lol

it is amazing how fucking clueless you are

Igloo reminds me of a cockroach or a mosquito...no matter how many times you swat at him or try to squash him with your foot,he always gets away and always comes back to annoy you again.....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by sassa

Igloo reminds me of a cockroach or a mosquito...no matter how many times you swat at him or try to squash him with your foot,he always gets away and always comes back to annoy you again.....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Actually It's Sassa that best fits that description. She's always popping back up with annoy us with some anti-american rhetoric.

ughh, here we go again, you know this thread was interesting and informational, until the personal attacks come in. people, please ignore personal insults and concentrate on the issue at hand, pleaseeee!

igloo, msoprano is not clueless, he may have a few facts out of proportion and his view of the US govt may not be the same as yours, but he doesnt sit back, and pat our govt on the back for doing such a wonderful job. The fact is, there are many, many things that you dont know about, that our very own govt has done, which are questionable. the govt is made up of people, and people do make mistakes. that is why it is important to critisize and overview our leaders and politicians, in order to keep our govt in check, this is the fundamental gift of democracy. questioning our govt does not mean that we dont support it. we are in fact making it stronger, by pointing out the areas in policies, which need overhaul or repair. msoprano raises many interesting questions, some based on concrete facts, and some not, but he raises questions nevertheless, and we shouldnt blame or ostracize him for it. kapeesh ;)

why is US critisized constantly while countries like Lybia, S Africa and Sudan get away with murder, literally ? i believe it is our status on the world scale. We are constantly under the magnifying glass of the world. Because we are a powerful and successful country, many nations do feel animosity and contempt for our achievements. While we do need to keep our actions in check by self-reflection and critisism, i agree that there is a tendency to over-concentrate the irate blame and lay fault squarely on US. that is the price we must pay as a world leader. Since i came to this country i realized 2 things. 1. Americans are genuinly good-hearted people, as well as industrious and efficient 2. Americans are not the most educated people in terms of international relations and knowledge, which is why i think, it may hurt us in the long run.

ps- is it just me, or is any one else disgusted by this 9/11 gift merchandise? i just saw this guy today walking along Houston str. and selling a stack of 9/11 WTC calendars for $6 a piece! what kind of shit is that? people make me sick sometimes, its a fucking tragedy, people were murdered, and these assholes are out there to make a buck of it. i wish there would be none of this memorabilia bullshit, its like raping the victims.

ok first, to get something clear, i do not attack any person on this board, nor would i want to.

i am just strongly dissagreeing with some ideas.

bottom line:

no matter how many conflicts we entered, we are not responsible for 1/1000th of the deaths that countries like Germany, China, and USSR are responsible for in the last 100 years.

that is an UNDISPUTABLE FACT!! MAYBE we killed a few thousand people, not 10s of millions.!! THAT ISS NOT FRIGGIN ARGUABLE DAMN IT

hahahaha

anyway, nobody in Afghanistan, Pakistan, or in any other nation we've enter into "conflict" with gives a rats ass about anybody but themselves. if panama, or pakistan could wipe us off the map (assuming it would serve them a purpose) they freakin would! so, you know what? i couldnt give a fuck what bad things we do to other people as long as WE benefit. that's me, my children, my family, and my friends

fuck everyone else.

and second, we are one of the ONLY countries in this foresaken world that has ever done any GOOD to other nations. like pouring money to countrires like SOuth Korea and Israel. Who cares what our motivation was. Bottom line: these countries got a better way of life for not doing diddly squat.

that makes us a great nation

OPEC doesnt care if we have to pay 2.50 for a gallon of gas, and in fact htey'll do their best to make us pay that so they can make some $$$ and enslave some more of their people. so you know what,, fuck em! i say we do to them whatever the hell we want!

da darling, so you suppose that if the nazis were to take over, with their nice ideologies, if they would take over and benefit the germans, and you would be a german, it would be ok to say, 'fuck em, my belt is tight'? im not comparing US to nazis dont get me wrong, US is without a doubt the greatest nation on earth, but your logic astounds me.

its ok for other people to suffer as long as we are well fed and entertained? have u ever heard of quid pro quo? look into it

oh and by the way, doing GOOD for nations like SKorea and Israel, thats not doing GOOD, its doing STRATEGIC INVESTMENT. you see, US has STRATEGIC INTERESTS in regions like SKorea and Israel. Doing GOOD would be us sending food to somalia, and getting our boys killed by the grateful native population. and also, SKorea and Israel, did plenty of diddly to be where they are today, that includes winning wars, investing in technology and acquiring advanced capitalistic monetary systems, much of which was done without US help. we arent a perfect country, but we try. we really really try.

yet again, i am misunderstood :(

i didnt mean those countries didnt doo anything, i just meant they didnt do anytihng GOOD for us FIRST. they just got the money. its wasnt their intention to be STRATEGICALLY important to us.

second, I never said kill everyone and be a Fascist!

all i meant, was that its ok to sometimes not be completely nice to others, especially others who dont give a fuck about you. bottom line, maybe we do nice things when it is convenient for us, but we DO NICE THINGS! not too many oter countries do. and if we kill a dictator or two, and maybe accidentaly kill a few innocents in the process, it still beats the genocide that has occured in many other countries over the past century!

(serbia, china, USSR, etc.)

we arent perfect, noone is, but we sure are a lot CLOSER to being perfect than anypone else out there!!!!!!

so my only point is, stop bashing america.

why dont you people bash Afghanistan, or Iraq. why get on the good guy, just because he has a few bad qualities??

anyawy, Now i am heading out the DOOR, so peace out ya'll and see ya at ROXY

(this WONT be on my mind there, HAHAHA)

Guest saleen351

Well, I'm gonna throw my hat in the ring........

America produces about 60% of the pharm drugs in the world....We develope them and produce them..... Do you know how manny ppl we save each year from the grim reeper because of our pharm companies.???...and no one better post about prices, or i'll give you a macro lesson on inelastic markets.............

We stopped war between N and S korea for the last 50 years...

I'm sure we saved millions by doing this..........

We got kuwait back from Sadam, Surely Sadam wasn't going to kill any Kuwaiteis, He just wanted a vacation home there!!!

Don't give me any oil replies then you'll get a lesson in ologopolistic markets.... < yes its spelled right, so if you don't know then shut up, I also traded oil for a living.........

All of eastern europe was saved by us, Not ww2 in this example but our missles were aimed back at ussr so they would not conquer any of those "weak" countries....

We put the japs in their box they could do no more harm

Same for the germans.

Now Nam, is a little more complex, but with out it the south pacific would fall to communism................

We are the most giving country in the world...

Its war,,,,its not play time....Yes there is always wrongs in war, but its war....some of yous need to take a philosophy class and a history class. Turn on the history channel, its nick name by the way is "hilter TV" since they show soooo much WW2 stuff...

Sky news was a partener of cnn by the way, they just broke ties.

Fox is where its at.........Watch orielly....

And for ppl who are ignorant and say we are wrong, do this...

check the polls........cause your in a very tiny minority..

next come up with solid ways to fix the problem

and run for office.................

Originally posted by laraver

Actually It's Sassa that best fits that description. She's always popping back up with annoy us with some anti-american rhetoric.

I wasn't going to respond to this,but what the hell...if you don't like what I post,then don't fucking read it. I have said several times I am not against this country, merely the government. The Bush administration is a joke.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sassa

I wasn't going to respond to this,but what the hell...if you don't like what I post,then don't fucking read it. I have said several times I am not against this country, merely the government. The Bush administration is a joke.

Please list which admin, you've like, I'm sure me and you have only been around since ford carter, regan, bush, bush, clinton and maybee one other,,,,,,,,,,,,so which were good and why, and which were jokes and why.............

hehe this saleen character always cracks me up

Don't give me any oil replies then you'll get a lesson in ologopolistic markets.... < yes its spelled right

i believe its oligopolistic markets as in an oligopoly control of a market. sorry for being a smartass, but u crack me up saleen.

um.... actually the pharmacuitical markets are the weak point in the US being nice, haha

them freagin companites are actually trying to keep cheap versions of their drugs out of the hands of people wh CANT afford the real thing. they are the worst example, in my opinion, of America's niceness

haha, i woke up from Roxy already, so i guess i can go back to this hahahahaha

roxy was sickkkk though Viscious was banging out the usual...