DJs

ROLAND 10-12 AM

DJ / PRODUCER MARKUS SCHULZ 12-2 AM

DAVID PADILLA 2-6 AM

OSCAR G 6-9 AM

FREE PARKING, OPEN BAR AND COMP ADMISSION TILL MIDNIGHT

COME MEET THE REAL SANTA AND HIS ELVES

GOODIES AND GIFTS FOR EVERYONE

NOTE: SPACE PARKING IS FREE BEFORE MIDNIGHT AND ONLY $5 AFTERWARDS. IF YOU ARE BEING CHARGED MORE THEN $5 YOU ARE NOT IN A SPACE AUTHORIZED AND SECURE PARKING LOT. SPACE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CARS OR ITEMS LEFT IN QUICK PARK LOTS. QUICK PARK IS BEING ABUSIVE TO OUR CUSTOMERS BY CHARGING $15 FOR PARKING. THESE IS NOT SOUTH BEACH.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM YOUR FRIENDS AT SPACE!

Thanks for taking the parking fuckers into hand. They think it's NYC or something. For people that know me, they know I have major problems with the parking attendants, and the parking companies in general. More than once has a Miami parking attendant called for backup when they've dealt with me. "Ignorant Bitch" is the nicest thing I've said to them.

There was a big article a few months ago in the New Times on how Quick Park is a big scam, and the owner is a bloody cheapskate, shortchanging his minions who work the lots, and raising rates arbitrarily.

Pardon my harsh words, but parking is one thing that sets me off very easily. You all know me, 90 percent of the time I'm the definition of civil.

Make sure ya denote what lots are 'Space' lots, too :).