Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is it with women and shoes?

vicman

Ok, I'm not dizzing that women have lots of shoes, I myslef think that compared to your average Joe Blow off the street, that I have more shoes than the average guy...but I swear, I'm sitting in my office right now and there are a few coworkers outside my office meeting on something and one of women, I have not seen this woman wear the same pair of shoes twice thoughout the whole year I have been here.......

Originally posted by vicman

Ok, I'm not dizzing that women have lots of shoes, I myslef think that compared to your average Joe Blow off the street, that I have more shoes than the average guy...but I swear, I'm sitting in my office right now and there are a few coworkers outside my office meeting on something and one of women, I have not seen this woman wear the same pair of shoes twice thoughout the whole year I have been here.......

No outfit is complete without the shoes.

so ur still implying i got 365 outfits? maybe ur the one with 365 outfits and ur turning it on me.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. No need to get so defensive. I just asked a question. A simple yes or no answer would've done fine. But now your defensiveness is starting to make me a little bit suspicious.

shoes shoes, cant enough of them, i have shoes that i dont even know what to wear with them which means then u go have an excuse to go shopping for some more clothes...hehe...i have lots of stilettos from victorias secret, bebe, nine west, steve madden, and dkny..i just wuuuuuv shoes...its a fashion thing..so women are more conventional and think that two pairs of shoes a year is good..not me hehe

:bounce:

cd

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Whoa, whoa, whoa. No need to get so defensive. I just asked a question. A simple yes or no answer would've done fine. But now your defensiveness is starting to make me a little bit suspicious.

defensive? who's getting definsive? maybe ur gettig defensive by getting offensive with me...hmmm...this might be another shady tactic to deflect responsibility for the task in question, thus therefor putting the blame on innocent bystandres...I know ur game shady, ur proly the one with 365 outfits......

defensive? who's getting definsive? maybe ur gettig defensive by getting offensive with me...hmmm...this might be another shady tactic to deflect responsibility for the task in question, thus therefor putting the blame on innocent bystandres...I know ur game shady, ur proly the one with 365 outfits......

The blaming finger turns more towards you with each word you type, Vic. Your guilt completely shows through your words.

Originally posted by chynado11

shoes shoes, cant enough of them, i have shoes that i dont even know what to wear with them which means then u go have an excuse to go shopping for some more clothes...hehe...i have lots of stilettos from victorias secret, bebe, nine west, steve madden, and dkny..i just wuuuuuv shoes...its a fashion thing..so women are more conventional and think that two pairs of shoes a year is good..not me hehe

:bounce:

cd

2 pairs of shoes a year? dang, dats lotsa shoes....i dunno, well ok 2 pairs are not lotsa shoes, i git more that 2 pairs a year, basically cause I proly need more than 2 pairs a year, but that makes no sense...whta makes sense tyhoug is that I do not make sense at all...

anyway, i think tha tin general women are better selecting shoes than men 'cause I have a very diffucult time selecting shoes, plus there are more shoes for women (i think) than for men, which would bring up another question, how come ther is more woimens fashion than mens?

dammit, i want to wear a kilt to work whenever I feel like it!!!!! :mad: :mad:

Ya know if I wear the same pair of shoes for more than 2 days they get a little smelly....but that is not really the reason I have more shoes than I could possibly need. The same pair of black shoes simply can not go with every outfit....you need clunky shoes, funky shoes, businessey shoes, beach shoes, tennis shoes, dancing shoes, play shoes, bumming around the house shoes....

Um, okay, I am a little obessed...maybe you do have a point. :P

Originally posted by sillyrabbit

Ya know if I wear the same pair of shoes for more than 2 days they get a little smelly....but that is not really the reason I have more shoes than I could possibly need. The same pair of black shoes simply can not go with every outfit....you need clunky shoes, funky shoes, businessey shoes, beach shoes, tennis shoes, dancing shoes, play shoes, bumming around the house shoes....

Um, okay, I am a little obessed...maybe you do have a point. :P

No way SillyRabbit, you're TOTALLY right! I mean black shoes alone... black velvet shoes, black leather shoes, black patent shoes, black stilettos, black pumps, black sandals, black clogs... all necessary. Oh and of course... black maryjanes

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

No way SillyRabbit, you're TOTALLY right! I mean black shoes alone... black velvet shoes, black leather shoes, black patent shoes, black stilettos, black pumps, black sandals, black clogs... all necessary. Oh and of course... black maryjanes

black leather boots too...I luv those ones........