Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is it with women and shoes?

vicman

so black goes with everything! we all know this. Good! Vixen and Sillyrabbit are convincing me to go buy those awesome Kenneth Cole boots i saw the other day... hmmmmmmmm... just remember, you guys made me do it. i love shoes; there's alot to be said about a person through the kinda shoes they wear, don't you think?

Originally posted by shifterlx

so black goes with everything! we all know this. Good! Vixen and Sillyrabbit are convincing me to go buy those awesome Kenneth Cole boots i saw the other day... hmmmmmmmm... just remember, you guys made me do it. i love shoes; there's alot to be said about a person through the kinda shoes they wear, don't you think?

yeah I got a pair of kenneth coles a few weeks ago, and those shoes are money!!! cost a lot of loot, but theye are worth it, they are so comfortable and I can boogey in them while looking good, and that is an extra incentive!

I also saw more kenneth coles at macy's in pentagon city that i really liked and werent to expensive. campers are also pretty neat..gotta get me some o' those and also steve maddens....i'm slowly become a shoe whore myslef....:(

Originally posted by vicman

yeah I got a pair of kenneth coles a few weeks ago, and those shoes are money!!! cost a lot of loot, but theye are worth it, they are so comfortable and I can boogey in them while looking good, and that is an extra incentive!

I also saw more kenneth coles at macy's in pentagon city that i really liked and werent to expensive. campers are also pretty neat..gotta get me some o' those and also steve maddens....i'm slowly become a shoe whore myslef....:(

I got two pairs of Kenneth Cole boots last year. Both the same kind, but different colors. I was at the store and thought the boots were money. But couldn't decide between the black and the olive/burgundy ones. The black ones, obviously, could go with anything. But I really liked the green ones. So I ended up getting both. Only problem is that they're impossible to dance in cause they're really clunky boots. So my dancing shoes are an old pair of Sketchers ankle high boots. Or my DC Shoes skate kicks.

Damn, I sound like a woman. :(

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Awww look at all the little boys tawking about their shoes!!

LMAO:laugh:

I'm in the mood to go shopping now. :( Too bad I blew my Christmas budget on records.

Best clothing/shoe store I've ever seen was this place in San Fran in Haight. What the hell was it called? Like Villians or Criminal or Crooks or something along those lines, I think. I don't know why I just thought of that. But it was by far the best clothes shopping experience I've ever had.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Awww look at all the little boys tawking about their shoes!!

LMAO:laugh:

yeh, looks like were shoe whores here...but more along the lines of the shoes, I would relly love to get some tailored made, especially to wear with business suits and stuff...the is nothing more that I hate than wearing a suit all day long and having to wera them with uncomfortable shoes...pure misery :( :(

yeah, vixen! look, we're like you! lol... no opened toe shoes though, those look better on you...:eek: :eek: lol..

but i haven't heard anyone mention anything about this party we're supposed to be throwing on new year's. are you guys still in for it? shady? vic? malanee? china?

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I got two pairs of Kenneth Cole boots last year. Both the same kind, but different colors. I was at the store and thought the boots were money. But couldn't decide between the black and the olive/burgundy ones. The black ones, obviously, could go with anything. But I really liked the green ones. So I ended up getting both. Only problem is that they're impossible to dance in cause they're really clunky boots. So my dancing shoes are an old pair of Sketchers ankle high boots. Or my DC Shoes skate kicks.

Damn, I sound like a woman. :(

Aww wasn't that cute, Vic and shady had there first fight. Now that they're back talking about shoes everything is better. I'm glad you guys made up and everything is ok again.:laugh:

Originally posted by shifterlx

but i haven't heard anyone mention anything about this party we're supposed to be throwing on new year's. are you guys still in for it? shady? vic? malanee? china?

i guess well finalize details when were all back in town next week for sasha...some of us are in the RAINY NW :( :( (*hint*hint*) and others in the NICE, WARM, SUNNY SE :D :D :D :D ...ok, gotta go work on my tan, I'm a busy man here.....life is sooooo good! :D

Originally posted by pgiddy

Aww wasn't that cute, Vic and shady had there first fight. Now that they're back talking about shoes everything is better. I'm glad you guys made up and everything is ok again.:laugh:

wtf?!?!

shady didnt touch my inner child nor anything like that, in fact I would :blown: the first chance I get :D :D