Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Factory Saturday

If u have nothing nice to say don't say it people.. WHy can't you just give credit where credit is due? This guy posts a pic and you all have to knock him because he looks so goddam good...He obviously takes pride in his body stop being jealous boys...

Originally posted by girly

If u have nothing nice to say don't say it people.. WHy can't you just give credit where credit is due? This guy posts a pic and you all have to knock him because he looks so goddam good...He obviously takes pride in his body stop being jealous boys...

u shut them all up.... very good job....:D

Brian.....who's Brian? Anyway...all I'm saying is that isn't a juice free body.....yes I do now a lot b/c I was a juicehead for yrs....went natural and stayed that way. Basically I know what the body is capable of naturally and otherwise.....you might not be juicing now but I'm sure you have in the past. Hey if I'm wrong then I'm wrong and your right.....that's just the way I see it.....simply an observation.......:cool:

Originally posted by girly

I highly doubt that picture that he attached is him. I know that kid in the picture. Unless he has a twin, there is no way in hell that is him. That is why he took it down.