Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TRENDROID @ Hunka Bunka

Hey, everyone my close friends that some of you may know are DJing at Hunka Bunka on the 27th I have free comp tix for the event if you would like to attend. Below are some details about the party and who will be there. If you would like to go you need to let me know to get the tix. I will be there so if you wanted to meet up with me to go down I would be glad to!

Let me know and pass it on!!!

Thanks in advance!

Jay

Yo peoples,

Thurs. Dec 27, we're DJing at HB Ballroom (Sayreville, NJ) with Max Graham. He is one of the hottest DJ's in the world right now (just voted #23 in DJ Mag Top 100), and he's sure to put on a good show. This is the first in a series of "Trend" parties, where we will be bringing international guest DJ's to play with us, obviously not an easy task in suburban NJ.

We have a bunch of comp tickets to share, to help get people through the door and see what it's all about.

Please start spreading the word to your peeps, especially those you think would like this kind of event (people who liked Twilo, etc)... Our music is obviously on the sleazy tribal/prog tip, and Max is more full-on prog sound.

Give me an idea of how many comps you will each need for yourselves and your friends, the sooner the better.

Also, Pankaj and I are playing the next night, Friday Dec 28th @ Baktun (NYC), and we're playing mainfloor @ Centro-Fly on NYE. Let us know about guestlist for those as well.

If any of you have Haelmik's email, please pass it over here.

Peace homeys!

Matt

PS- In this month's "Mixer" mag, Danny Tenaglia called us one of his favorite upcoming artists.

:)

Some upcoming Trendroid gigs include San Fran, LA, Toronto, London, Sweden. Check the site: www.trendroid.com

safe and happy holiday wishes!

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by jaysonanthony

Hey, everyone my close friends that some of you may know are DJing at Hunka Bunka on the 27th I have free comp tix for the event if you would like to attend. Below are some details about the party and who will be there. If you would like to go you need to let me know to get the tix. I will be there so if you wanted to meet up with me to go down I would be glad to!

Let me know and pass it on!!!

Thanks in advance!

Jay

Yo peoples,

Thurs. Dec 27, we're DJing at HB Ballroom (Sayreville, NJ) with Max Graham. He is one of the hottest DJ's in the world right now (just voted #23 in DJ Mag Top 100), and he's sure to put on a good show. This is the first in a series of "Trend" parties, where we will be bringing international guest DJ's to play with us, obviously not an easy task in suburban NJ.

We have a bunch of comp tickets to share, to help get people through the door and see what it's all about.

Please start spreading the word to your peeps, especially those you think would like this kind of event (people who liked Twilo, etc)... Our music is obviously on the sleazy tribal/prog tip, and Max is more full-on prog sound.

Give me an idea of how many comps you will each need for yourselves and your friends, the sooner the better.

Also, Pankaj and I are playing the next night, Friday Dec 28th @ Baktun (NYC), and we're playing mainfloor @ Centro-Fly on NYE. Let us know about guestlist for those as well.

If any of you have Haelmik's email, please pass it over here.

Peace homeys!

Matt

PS- In this month's "Mixer" mag, Danny Tenaglia called us one of his favorite upcoming artists.

:)

Some upcoming Trendroid gigs include San Fran, LA, Toronto, London, Sweden. Check the site: www.trendroid.com

safe and happy holiday wishes!

can i get some tix! lol j/k what's up guys?