Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sorry! Here's the pic

risingstar76

Originally posted by risingstar76

SORRY Rate me 1-10 BE NICE thanks

DUDE...... UMMMMMMM........ GODDAMN IT........ I GIVE U A 10. NOW TAKE THAT # AND MULTIPLY IT BY 1000. THE ANSWER HAS TO BE CLOSE TO HOW MUCH $ U HAVE SPENT ON STEROIDS.

FUCKING LOSER

You just took your valued time and claimed that I take steroids, when you don;t even know me.....WHO'S THE FUCKING LOSER?

you are such a fucking clown!!!! there is no way that body is natural and i'm sure you already know that you fuck!!!

steriod meat heads are known to have low self esteems, no wonder your asking how people think you look....

YOU'RE A FUCKING JOKE!!!!

:blown:

Not only are they jealous, they wouldn't say this to your face either... Boys this guy takes pride in his body it doesn't have to be steroids .. You can do it to if you wanted ..Now just suck it up.. This guy deserves alot of credit for getting that bod..

First of all its J-E-A-L-O-U-S.

secondly with all the water retention and over exaggerated traps...this guy is usining some serious steroids...

i am 220 pounds of pure NATURAL muscle myself and you dont see me posting my pics on the net.

so dude lay off the juice cause it fucks up your liver and try putting some real effort in the gym and stop taking short cuts.

Well, Einstein, go on Spell-check and you'll see the correct spelling, and you're wrong...And second, we don't care about your 220 lbs of muscle. I'm 188 lbs and have been since I was 21, and now 'm 26....I ALWAYS been natural and always will be and if it looks like I'm on juice, I guess I'm lifting and dieting BY THE BOOK. Thanks for the compliment.

Well, Einstein, go on Spell-check and you'll see the correct spelling, and you're wrong...And second, we don't care about your 220 lbs of muscle. I'm 188 lbs and have been since I was 21, and now 'm 26....I ALWAYS been natural and always will be and if it looks like I'm on juice, I guess I'm lifting and dieting BY THE BOOK. Thanks for the compliment.

well....if that is u r hot....but it really is jealous.....who cares though because u don't need to be a lil spelling bee when u look like that.....i wouldn't be asking u to spell if we met!!!!!!!!:hump:

:rolleyes:

Bro, you post a picture like that with what purpose? Dont girls like drool all over you in real life? Why u want to get compliments from the message board?

You should know that this thread is going to be about chicks giving you compliments and guys giving you shit.

I'm happy that you got time to work on your body, but your posting seems a little bit selfish. It comes out as "Am I a fuckin hottie or what?".

And you're right about some guys being "jeleous". There is fuckers like 'sumguy' who havent hit puberty yet, so hes gonna do best he can to diss you, and then there will be some who will follow his amazing example.

Think how people will react to your postings before you post.

:laugh: I hope you fell better now, punk. I hope you can spell JELEOUS...Here, let me help you..i's J-E-L-E-O-U-S....You know it, and everyone else that's reading your trash knows it.

First off, I'm not gonna knock your looks, cuz, yeah, I am somewhat jealous, but you should know that as much as you take pride in your body, I take in my ability to spell. The way I spelled it above is the correct way. Honestly, I don't care if it's natural or not, you're in awesome shape. Not to mention, by the looks of it, you could beat my ass if I fucked with you.

Peace