Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sorry! Here's the pic

risingstar76

I dont understand why you guys being jealous!

I proved to myself that good looking body does not get u shit so many times. I dont wanna sound conceited or anything but i had girls leaving their steroid-eating boyfriends for me.

Girls are looking for someone to rely on, someone to trust, someone to hold them when they feel like crying, someone to tell their worries to who will listen and understand, someone who they can talk to for hours and not loose interest, someone who they know will be there when they need him the most.... etc.. etc... etc.... list goes on and on forever.

And it takes much more to be that person who i described above, that pump iron 24/7. Who dont understand what i mean, just take my fuckin word for it.

Where the fuck is your self esteem people?!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by crashedfx

I dont understand why you guys being jealous!

I proved to myself that good looking body does not get u shit so many times. I dont wanna sound conceited or anything but i had girls leaving their steroid-eating boyfriends for me.

Girls are looking for someone to rely on, someone to trust, someone to hold them when they feel like crying, someone to tell their worries to who will listen and understand, someone who they can talk to for hours and not loose interest, someone who they know will be there when they need him the most.... etc.. etc... etc.... list goes on and on forever.

And it takes much more to be that person who i described above, that pump iron 24/7. Who dont understand what i mean, just take my fuckin word for it.

Where the fuck is your self esteem people?!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

I agree - it's not the way you pump...it's the way you PIMP!!!

Werd! :cool:

man my penis got more muscles than him.......j/k but good for you bro, I just don't see the need to ask for compliments when you should already receive them.....just make sure you don't go lifting too heavy, your family jewels (aka: the nut sacs) might pop one day from all the straining. :eek::D:confused:

Holy shit..this post is too funny....Jellous...:laugh: :laugh:

and he defended himself with it too!

But anyways...you are definately in shape and a good looking guy....but I don't like guys that big all that much... a more slimmer but toned body looks good. But if you are naturaly working your body than more power to you.