Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hunka bunka sucked last week!!!!!

Guest saleen351

Originally posted by wakeup

u call a club closing at 2am and sal parmesan cheese spinnin a good time, get a fuckin clue u cheeseballs

that's not very nice... you know anywhere is a good time when there are cool people around you... yeah it sucks that it closes at 2 am but whatever. There's always afterhours... :drunk:

:smoke:

Originally posted by wakeup

u call a club closing at 2am and sal parmesan cheese spinnin a good time, get a fuckin clue u cheeseballs

Everyone has the right to their opinion. It's cheesey when people like you insult others for doing something they think is fun. :)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mikeynine999

saleen why dont u get off this hole bunka sucks shit and grow up man cause evrytime im at bunka it never sucks so i dont know what you are talking about:blown: :blown: :blown:

thats because you don't pay cover and you don't pay for your drinks,,,,,,,sooooooooooooo its never gonna suck, you work for them........................ Bunka still sucked,,,privately ppl tell me that it sucks but are scared to post or talk about it because they don't want to loose their bartending jobs......or piss off their promoter friends that hooks them up.......

Originally posted by saleen351

thats because you don't pay cover and you don't pay for your drinks,,,,,,,sooooooooooooo its never gonna suck, you work for them........................ Bunka still sucked,,,privately ppl tell me that it sucks but are scared to post or talk about it because they don't want to loose their bartending jobs......or piss off their promoter friends that hooks them up.......

Yeah you know what Saleen, you are probably right. I'm sure that every single bartender HATES it there, and I'm sure that everyone in the entire tri-state area must hate Bunkas just like you say. That is why bartenders GO there on their nights off, that is why it is PACKED every Saturday night... but yeah you're right Bunkas sucks so bad.

You know what, why am I even wasting my time? I have better things to post... :rolleyes:

Here's a thought::idea:

if you hate Bunkas so much, then DON'T write about it, DON'T go there, and DON'T worry about other people (promoters or not) writing about it. You are taking up our board space!!!!! :bigfinger

(hey everyone that was good, right?) ;)

another thing saleen im freinds with allmost all the bartenders ther and starbyte is right they go there on there off days to hang out so what the hell are you talking about just get off the whole bunka scene and stick to all you gay nightclubs assholeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:bigfinger :bigfinger :bigfinger

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mikeynine999

another thing saleen im freinds with allmost all the bartenders ther

So you just admited that you have some sort of interest in going and posting about the bunka.............PPl on cp knows its just bs over hype of a club that was but will never be again...........Better promote harder guys, cause fridays are going no where!!!!!!!!!!!! Sal can't get it done........Bartenders on fridays ain't making shit, they want out!!!!!!!!! but i know nothing.................

Originally posted by saleen351

So you just admited that you have some sort of interest in going and posting about the bunka.............PPl on cp knows its just bs over hype of a club that was but will never be again...........Better promote harder guys, cause fridays are going no where!!!!!!!!!!!! Sal can't get it done........Bartenders on fridays ain't making shit, they want out!!!!!!!!! but i know nothing.................

Saleen honestly... WHY do you even care so much. Can't you think of anything else to write about... oooohh wow so mikeynine knows bartenders there- oh my goodness you are such a detective... we can't get anything past you...:laugh:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by StArBrYte

Saleen honestly... WHY do you even care so much. Can't you think of anything else to write about... oooohh wow so mikeynine knows bartenders there- oh my goodness you are such a detective... we can't get anything past you...:laugh:

I got under under your skin and its killing you...............Bunka still sucked, Sal should stick to DJais happy hour....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: