Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why is it when I first meet Board members....

fierydesire

they're giving you a double take because you're so god damn hot they need to look twice!!

couldnt resist...you are damn hot...hopefully i didnt give you the double take...and if i did, hope i didnt shift my eyes to somewhere else on your body when i did...

i usually dont do a double take when i meet someone, just an "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nice to meet you bla bla bla"

but i guess people are so impressed with how you look as good as your posts sound (i dont think that makes any sense, but i dont know how else to say it :laugh: )

Originally posted by fierydesire

...they take a double take? I mean when they find out I'm Fiery, they just look at me oh or like woah. I don't know maybe they are shocked by what I post and they put a face with it...I don't know:confused:

Can anyone help me and tell me why this is?

Must be your overwhelming beauty. just cant take it all in, in one glance!!;)

Originally posted by fierydesire

...they take a double take? I mean when they find out I'm Fiery, they just look at me oh or like woah. I don't know maybe they are shocked by what I post and they put a face with it...I don't know:confused:

Can anyone help me and tell me why this is?

I know what you mean......